How to cope with stress
- Do some Diversional and Relaxing Activities such as deep and slow breathing, stretching exercises, yoga, a massage, meditation, listening to music, reading, a hot bath or shower.
- Learn to accept Reality and that certain thing s which you cannot change.
- Be Optimistic. Thinking positively attract positive things in to the mind.
- Plan ahead of time and set limits. Always take one step at a time.
- Always get a good night rest. 6-7 hours of sleep is enough.
- Eat a well balanced diet which is composed of Grains, Meat, Fruits, and Vegetables.
- Don't take too much caffeine and sweets.
- Exercise daily and regularly. It will help relax the muscles and improve your mood.
- Don't compensate stress to unhealthy ways such as not eating or eating too much, using addictive substances like cigarette, alcohols, and drugs.
- Lastly, Get help from a professional (Counselor) if you need it. He/she can help you cope with stress and deal with problems. Doctors might prescribe medications to lighten up your mood.
More by this Author
Diet is the the total amount of food eaten by a person. personal Habits and Cultural preferences shapes a person's diet. This hub discusses the different types of medical diet which doctors often advice.
No comments yet.