How to Cure Acne The Natural Way
Acne is a disease that affects the skin's oil glands.There are small holes in your skin called "pores", that connect to your oil glands. These glands make an oily substance called sebum. The pores connect to glands by a canal called a follicle. Inside the follicles, oil carries dead skin cells to the surface of the skin. When the follicle clogs up, a pimple then forms.
There are many types of pimples.
1. Whiteheads: These are pimples that stay under the skin
2. Blackheads: These are pimples that rise to the skins surface and are black.
3. Papules: These are small pink ones that can be tender.
4. Pustules: Red at bottom and have pus in the top.
5. Nodules: These are large painful pimples that are deep in the skin.
6. Cysts: These deep, painful, pus-filled pimples can cause scars.
All races can get acne. It is most common in teenagers and young adults. But it can happen to anyone at anytime. It is estimated that 80% of people have had acne between the ages of 11-30 at one point at some point.
There is no really for sure cause of acne for it is unknown. But there are some factors that contribute to it.
1. Hormone increase in teenagers.
2. Starting or stopping birth control.
3. Hormone change in pregnancy.
5. Unhealthy foods
6. Not enough water in your diet.
7. No exercise
Acne can be very aggravating. It can really bring down someones confidence. You have to remember that everyone gets it sometime in their life and your not alone. I have a for sure way to healing acne the natural way that is. You won't have to worry about acne affecting your life anymore.
1. Buy a bottle of lemon juice or just the lemon.
2. Mix the juice in with water. Amount doesn't really matter as long as there is some lemon juice in it.
3. Try to drink up to a gallon of water a day with the lemon juice added.
4. Also try to eat just fruits and vegetables along with that.
5. Try not to eat rice, flour, bread, milk, cheese, or pastas. These have been known for causing acne.
6. At the end of the day, get outside and exercise until you sweat. Try jogging a mile or any activity that is a nice workout.
7. Once your done, wash face.
8. Repeat these steps for as long as acne is around.
9. Once acne is completely gone, just reduce to a half gallon of water a day and half the fruit. You can start eating full meals again with milk and cheese.
10. Just remember to keep up with the lemon juice and water everyday.
Did this help with your acne?See results without voting
More by this Author
Blogging is something people do for fun. Some people even do it for some spare cash, possibly even for a living. I thought I would pick on some of those blogs that are very badly put together. I will criticize layout,...
No comments yet.