How to Gain Energy When You're Tired
We're all tired!
Generally the best way to have energy is to get a good nights sleep. However, that isn't always as easy as it sounds. Sometimes you just can't fall asleep. So for those of us who don't get the right kind of sleep, here are a few tips to keep yourself energized during the day.
Tips to stay energized
1. Keep yourself active- I know it sounds hard to do when you don't have energy, but this is one of the best ways to keep energy. Start with something easy, don't strain yourself.
2. Drink lots of water- A lot of the time people lose energy because they aren't properly hydrated. Make sure you drink lots of water throughout the day.
3. Do some Yoga- Yoga is one of those easy things you can start your day with. The exercise will give you energy, as well as the deep breathing. You can find several different yoga exercises online.
4. Eat food with lots of protein- Food with lots of protein, such as fish and poultry, will release energy over a prolonged amount of time.
5. Ice Cold water- While cold water will not give you any energy, it will give you a feeling of energy from the shock of the cold. Pour some over your wrists or back, this will get your blood circulating.
6. Stop procrastinating!- It's very easy to just say "Oh, I'll do it later." It's also very hard to actually do it later. When you feel like you need to do something, do it right away. Keeping yourself busy will not only give you energy, but you will also get things done faster and you will be happy because of it. Happiness is also a big factor in having energy!
More by this Author
We all need to know the basic greetings when we visit a new country, or meet someone who speaks another language. So here is how to say "hello" in 5 different languages. 1. German- Guten tag (pronounced...
No comments yet.