How to Get Fast Muscle Growth and Strength Gains
It won't be easy
When it comes to getting the body you deserve, hard work is mandatory. Lazy people can't build muscle because they do nothing with their time. In order to build muscle fast, you must exercise frequently and remain motivated. Soon, you'll realize the change in your physique within due time.
Exercising doesn't necessarily revolve around the gym or weight lifting. You can get fast muscle gains and strength gains doing vigorous bodyweight workouts such as "handstand pushup", which is known for delivering quick results and large boosts of power. Some of these exercises are dangerous for beginners, so warm-ups are recommended. Afterwards, along with time practicing the particular exercise, you will be able to do these workouts safely on a regular basis. Located below are a couple of bodyweight workouts that can deliver results to those without access to the gym.
- Best Abdominal Exercises
Working out is important, especially if you want to change the body you have right now. Abdominal exercises are of no less importance than any other form of bodyweight exercises. What happens when you have the wrong exercise regime for your abs? Here
- The Benefits of Handstand Pushups | Healthmad
Handstand pushups build fast muscle and strength gains in a short period of time. It works out all the upper muscles in the human body, sculpting your physique.
- Want to Increase Fitness, Endurance & Reduce Cramping? Think Glutamine
Glutamine: bodybuilders use this supplement to strengthen their bodies after a tough workout. Here's how you can benefit from glutamine too!
List of Bodyweight Exercises
1. One of the best bodyweight workouts for abdominal exercises is the bicycle. Not only are you working your abdominal muscles, but you're also stressing the obliques. This workout should be done in moderation for those just beginning because you could stress your stomach too much. This is how you build muscle fast in your lower abdomen. How about looking below to get a better understanding of this particular workout.
- Lay down on the ground. Make sure the lower region of your back is touching the ground as well.
- Start off by placing your hands behind your head as if you're looking into the sky. Make sure it's tight so it won't be easily broken during repetitions.
- Bring your shoulder blades of the ground as if you're performing a basic crunch or sit up exercise. You need to have your shoulders off the ground the entire time you're performing this exercise.
- Keep your spine and neck aligned
- Lift both of your legs off the ground, one in a 90 degree angle and the other in a 45 degree angle
- Move your legs as if you're paddling a bike.
- Make your right elbow and left knee touch eachother, and vice versa
- Repeat this process for approximately 12 to 16 reps at a time. Move on to another set of exercises or continue doing sets of bicycle crunches to get fast ab muscle growth and strength gains.
2. The Planche Pushup
The Planche Pushup is considered the gold standard of the pushup exercise. It takes an extreme amount of strength and balance to perform this exercise. Practice is a must for this type of workout. Getting this workout accomplished rewards you with a full body workout. It rivals results (if not better) to Handstand Pushups.
- You won't be able to do the planche pushup workout if you haven't mastered the standard pushup. Start off by making your way to doing at least 50 pushups per set. This will help you build muscle fast, giving you a better chance at lifting your bodyweight with nothing but your arms with no support. After you can do 50 pushups without incident, lower your hands to your abdomen when you do pushups to focus on muscles you will need to do the planche workout.
- Practice negative planches. Lay down in the pushup position and bend your legs. Lift yourself partially from the ground and rest your knees on your elbows. Lower yourself as far as possible. Continue doing this workout until you feel comfortable doing them.
- Do a partial planche. It's a long process on how to build muscle fast with the planche pushup workout and strength is the number 1 factor, so make sure you're strong enough to do this exercise. Bend your legs to a 20 to 30 degree angle and begin lifting your body straight up and down.
- It's time for the full planche exercise. Start off placing your hands by your abdomen and straightening your legs out. Lift your legs in the air and begin balancing yourself with your hands, but keep the tension through your body. Lift your body in a straight line, up and down.
3. Declined pushups are more simple than other extreme upper body workouts but deliver results as well. These pushups are similar to the original workout, but place more pressure on your triceps, chest, shoulders, and abdominal muscles. There isn't much difficulty in performing these pushups but you will see results faster than doing the original. Here's how to do this workout anywhere and build muscle fast.
- Find something to place your feet on. The best object to use should be three feet high off the ground.
- Get into the traditional pushup position. Place both of your feet (toes first) onto the surface to decline your upper body to the ground.
- Start pushing your body upwards as you would with the original pushup for as many reps as you can do. Repeat this process a couple of times a day with the same amount of reps each time
Wanna build muscle faster, amino acids are necessary
Getting muscle and strength can be done without it, but fast muscle growth and strength gains come from exercising and necessary amino acids to support muscles. Some people won't see results at all from their exercises if their body lacks the amino acids that deliver proteins and other nutrients to muscles. Recovery times take longer with these type of people and their body would take a lot longer than the average person to show results. Luckily for these type of people, there are stores that sell these items.
Nutrients play a huge part in the functioning of the body, not just muscle growth. But this is the subject at hand so we will discuss it. A helpful tool for anyone to workout with, especially those in the gym, is glutamine. Glutamine is responsible for muscle recovery. If your muscles can't recover, you will not get gains.
Sources of Glutamine
Glutamine is an amino acid that is naturally produced in the human body. Sometimes, people may not get enough of this nutrient so they need third party sources to get the results they need. Glutamine can be found in many different sources such as store bought supplements and the food you eat everyday. Here is a list of foods that can help you get this amino acid everyday of your life.
- Dairy products
The amount of glutamine someone should take depends on how much they workout and their diet of choice. This amino acid is necessary to reduce muscle breakdown, increased protein synthesis, and enhances immune functions. Shopping for foods with this acid can help you live longer and healthier. To find a complete list of foods for l-glutamine, you should check out the Glutamine food list.
More by this Author
There are many drugs in the world. Some unheard of to people in certain regions of the world. Most people are blind to the fact that cigarettes are considered drugs and are very addictive, even though they are...
The first reason to name why you shouldn't smoke weed is because it is illegal. Besides it being illegal, what is some more reasons why you shouldn't smoke weed? There have been many reasons why people avoid smoking...
Why should someone invest so much time to create a video game? Because unlike other computer based ways to make money online, this is almost guaranteed to make you rich. Of course you would have to be good at creating...