How to Judge Personality Traits through Blood Group
Blood is a specialized bodily fluid that supplies necessary
substances to the body cells and tissues, and carries away waste
products. The need for a blood classification system was strongly felt around
1600, when the transfusion of animal blood into humans proved
disastrous. In 1900, Dr. Karl Landsteiner discovered the A, B and 0
groups, and in 1902 the fourth main type, AB was found by Decastrello
and Sturli. Before looking into how personality traits can be judged through blood groups, let us have a look on different types of blood groups as defined in the ABO Blood Group System.
List of Human Blood Groups
The ABO system is the most important blood-group system in human-blood transfusion. This ABO blood grouping depends on two main antigens on the red cells – A & B and two main antibodies in plasma (anti-A & anti-B).
- Blood Group ‘A’ – Individuals with blood group A have type A antigens on the surface of red blood cells and type B antibodies in blood plasma. Group A individual can receive blood from individuals of group ‘A’ or group ‘O’ and can donate their blood to individuals with group A or AB.
- Blood Group ‘B’ – Individuals with blood group B have type B antigens on the surface of red blood cells and type A antibodies in blood plasma. Group B individual can receive blood from individuals of group ‘B’ or group ‘O’ and can donate their blood to individuals with type B or AB.
- Blood Group ‘AB’ – Individuals with blood group AB have both type A and type B antigens on the surface of red blood cells, but no antibodies in blood plasma. An individual with type AB blood can receive blood from any group, but can donate their blood only to individual having same blood type (AB). This type of blood group is also known as the ‘Universal Recipient’.
- Blood Group ‘O’ – Individuals with blood group O have neither type A nor type B antigens on the surface of red blood cells, but have both type A and type B antibodies in blood plasma. Group O individual can receive blood only from a group ‘O’ individual, but can easily donate blood to individuals having any blood group. This type of blood group is also known as the ‘Universal Donor’.
Judging Personality Traits through Blood Group
The phenomenon of judging an individual’s personality through the type of blood group is quite prevalent in Japan; and began in approximately 1930. According to a Japanese Institute, personality traits assessment can be done by knowing the type of blood group. Some companies in Japan have even divided the workers by their blood type.
Here are some of the personality traits that match the desired blood group.
- Type A Blood Group – People with type A blood group are quite sensitive. Loyalty towards friends and co-workers is one of the most important personality traits for this blood group type. These individuals have lot of patience and are affectionate too. They always keep themselves busy in something or the other.
- Type B Blood Group – People with type B blood group are found to be very creative and straight forward. They can easily adjust to any type of situation and environment. These individuals give their 100% to whatever task they do and complete it with all their heart. These people are believed to be goal-oriented.
- Type AB Blood Group – People with this type of blood group are easy going and cool minded. They are believed to be pranksters and entertainers, but these individuals face a great difficulty in taking decisions on their own. They are trustworthy and like to help others.
- Type O Blood Group – Individuals with type O blood group have the leadership quality. They are self-confident and passionate about their work. They believe in being the center of attraction all the time.
Basic personality traits can easily be determined by knowing the blood group of an individual. So, next time if you do not feel comfortable with someone, may be you should ask for the blood group before going further in any relationship.
Do you share the similar personality traits as mentioned?See results without voting
More by this Author
Mahatma Gandhi played a key role in winning freedom for India by using his principles of Satyagraha and Non-violence. Mother Teresa - A Peacemaker, a Pioneer and a Legend dedicated her life in helping the needy, poor,...
Child labor is one of the sad issues and the biggest challenges that the whole world is facing, where a child is an earning machine working to satisfy the needs of his/her family.
Banking over the internet has made the life easy for users by providing online access to various banking services.