How to Make Your Life Better
Change you life for better
Did you know it takes 30 days to make a habit for many people. If you can make just a few positive changes to your life you can find yourself living a lot healthier and happier.
These are not huge changes either. Just enough to give you a more fulfilled and happer person. Just give these little changes for one week and see how you feel Better yet keep a daily journal so you can chart your progress. You will be amazed at the results!
Become a more self directed person and learn to live a productive life.Reach out to your loved ones and take better care of yourself.
Get outside everyday
Things to Change
Here are some easy tips
- Get eight hours of sleep each night
- Spend quality time with your family
- listen to the nightly news at least 3 times a week.
- Don't skip breakfast
- Eat more small meals more often
- Go outside everyday
- Call a friend or family member every day.
- Write a note to someone that needs lifting up.
- Keep your teeth flossed and brush daily
- Try to Learn something new every week even a craft.
- Try to get some exercise every day even if it seems small to you a walk around the block can boost your energy level.
- Drink more water
- Walk instead of riding whenever possible.
- Hug you loved ones every day.
- Pray daily
- Eat dinner with your family at night.
- Write down 10 things you are thankful for every day
- Listen to music
- Read a book
if you could even do 5 or 6 of these actions, You would see a major change in your life. Put theses ahead of fatigue. You will begin to connect with those around you and open up an new world!
© 2014 Nancy McClintock
More by this Author
This is the story of my ordeal with lupus—and how I got through it.
How we are effected by stress and ways to deal with it.
My surprise experience with the birth of our twins. What the pregnancy was like, why no one knew we were having twins, the delivery and after.