How to Overcome Fatigue and Tiredness
It is natural to feel tired after a day of hectic work. But at times we feel tired even after we wake up from sleep. Fatigue and tiredness could be due to physical or mental reasons. Fatigue can be described as persistent tiredness. Being tired for apparently no reason, may be due to the loss of stamina. It is absolutely essential to overcome fatigue and tiredness. Uninterrupted sleep at night is essential to overcome fatigue.
Overwork and Stress
It is possible that you are experiencing fatigue due to overwork, pressure of meeting deadlines or organizing an event. This results in increased stress.
Poor sleeping problems contribute to fatigue. It is essential to get a good night’s sleep to rest the body tissues and muscles. Poor sleep deprives them of rest and you wake up tired the next day. Fatigue could also be a reason for insomnia, sleep apnea and related disorders.
Low blood sugar
High blood sugar is well known to be a medical problem. Low blood sugar indicates the lack of glucose in the body and deprives the body of energy and causes fatigue. Hypoglycemic and diabetic patients are more prone to fatigue.
Anemia indicates low blood cells in the body. People with iron deficiency anemia are more prone to tiredness and fatigue. This is due to the lack of supply of oxygen and nutrients to the body.
Certain tranquilizers and sleep inducing medication cause drowsiness and tiredness. They can also induce fatigue.
Certain other factors like stoppage of drinking alcohol and coffee may also cause fatigue. A change in the sleeping patterns and exercise may also contribute to increased fatigue.
- Some important tips to overcome fatigue are
- Drink water regularly. It is essential to drink at least two liters of water a day. Dehydration is a major cause of fatigue.
- Decrease your consumption of coffee, alcohol and sugar. Your energy levels will increase
- Increase the intake of green leaf vegetables and fruits
- Check whether you have any specific food allergies. Eliminate these foods from your diet
- It is absolutely essential to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep every night. When you wake up in the morning you will feel rejuvenated
- Regular exercise is a must. Aerobic exercise, jogging or walking will help you to overcome tiredness.
- Find a meditation technique which is suitable for you. This would help you to relax and overcome fatigue.
More by this Author
Potato can lighten your skin tone; get rid of acne and black spots. It can also help to get rid of under eye dark circles.
Almond oil is extensively used for skin care. It will help you to get a smooth, soft and flawless skin. It is extensively used in skincare and cosmetic products.
No comments yet.