How To Deal With Hypertension
What is Hypertension?
First of all what is Hypertension?
Hypertension is the disease regarding blood pressure, in which hich systemic arterial blood pressure is elevated it can be treated by dietary changes,physical exercise and weight loss.
There are mainly two types of Hypertension,Essential Hypertension & Secondary Hypertension.Both are little differs from each others.
Essential Hypertension : Essential Hypertension is condition of elevated blood pressure,which cause is unknown and majority of people have Essential Hypertension .
Secondary Hypertension : Secondary Hypertension is blood pressure elevated condition which cause is known.
Below the table will give more information regarding Normal ,Prehypertension and Hypertension condition blood pressure.
Blood pressure range for Normal ,Prehypertension & Prehypertension
Systolic Blood pressure(mmHg)
Diastolic Blood pressure(mmHg)
Signs & Symptoms of Hypertension
Following are the common symptoms of high blood pressure.
3. Bleeding from the nose (Epistaxis)
4. Fatigue and Sleepiness
6. Tinnitus or ringing in the ears
8. Profuse sweating and
9. Blurred vision
If you don't have any symptoms, it do not mean that you don't have hypertension. Remember that the most common indication of Hypertension is that "It Has No Symptom". The best way to maintain your health and prevent this disorder is to have your blood vessels stress examined at frequent durations.
For most sufferers, hypertension is found when they visit their doctor or have it examined elsewhere.Because there are no symptoms, people would have cardiovascular illness and renal problems without understanding they have hypertension.
Portable Blood Pressure Monitor To Check Blood Pressure
How to Check Hypertension
- Your health care provider or family doctor will measure your hypertension several times before diagnosing you with hypertension. It is normal for your hypertension to be different based on the time of day.
- All adults should have their blood pressure checked every 1 to 2 years if their blood pressure was less than 120/80 mmHg at their most recent reading. Refer the list provided for the hypertension above.
- If you have hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, kidney problems, or certain other conditions, have your hypertension checked more often -- at least once every year.
- Make sure you get a high quality, well-fitting home hypertension monitor. It should have the proper sized cuff and a digital readout.
- Make sure you get a top great quality, well-fitting home great blood pressure observe. It should have the appropriate scaled cuff and a electronic readout.
Cause & Prevention of Hypertension
The Main Cause of Hypertension is Smoking, I do not know why peoples are smoking though there is written on cigarette box that, Smoking is injurious to health.Smoking and dringing must be avoided if you want to be away from Hypertension.
Family History of Hypertension : If any person having Hypertension in your family now or before , than you might to be alert.
Obesity : Obesity is believed to be a main cause of Hypertension, Because deposition of fat in to different body parts will cause the arteries and vein to contract and there will be problem in blood flowing through the blood vessels,So obesity can be prevented by regular exercises, preventing junk foods etc.
Vitamin- D deficiency : It is mostly seen in women, Vitamin-D deficiency will cause Hypertension.
Salt intake : If you are regular eating salty food in your daily diet, it must be stopped because it will definitely increase blood pressure.
Avoidance of Exercise : Many people who are suffering from obesity, they are avoiding regular exercise and that will cause hypertension or hypo-tension one day, But regular exercises and Meditation will make you away from those disease.Do meditation daily at-least 30 minutes.You must spend at-least 30 minutes for your health.
Drug Treatment for Hypertension : You can take Drugs orally like ACE inhibitors, alpha-blockers, diuretics, beta-blockers, calcium channel blockers, and peripheral vasodilators. Those medicines can be used in combination with other drugs or alone, but inform your doctors that you are taking such kind of drugs, or use such a drugs under medical supervision only.
Last but not least, Hypertension can not be totally cured but it can be prevented by those way mentioned,There are also so many ways to prevent it,but some of them you can try at your home are mentioned here.
More by this Author
No comments yet.