How to get Lucky in your Personal life and Career
How to get lucky in your personal life and career.
You may get to ask yourself questions like why are some people luckier than me? Why are they getting the promotions, nice jobs, houses, nice bosses and not me? In my own view, an individual is unlucky as he wishes himself to be. By looking around at other people’s lives it can be concluded that the lucky people get to place themselves in a place where it was easy for luck to be on their side. Feeling unlucky is more of a self esteem issue that is to be correctly evaluated on time for the wellbeing of an individual.
The points below will help boost one’s self esteem and help in guiding one to become luckier at home, in the workplace and in life as a whole.
1. Whatever it is try it. Erase your periods of moaning and grumbling, cut out your victim mentality and personal comparisons and do what needs to be done.
2. Do not let anything stop you. Whether big or small do not let anything and/or anyone deter you from reaching your set goals. Get ready and aim, but do not just aim, keep firing no matter what the present circumstances are.
3. New ideas. When was the last time you sincerely embraced new ideas? Now is the time to get rid of old ideas and create adequate space for new ideas. Develop these ideas into positive realities.
4. Ask questions. By asking questions you erase some level of stupidity and ignorance in you. Ask all sorts of queries especially the ones that sound dumb.
5. Overcome your overload. Identify the various sources of stress in your life such as work overload; unreachable goals then restore balance in your life by focusing and working on the identified stresses in your life.
6. Failure is F for Fantastic. Failure is great since by failing you get to learn from your mistakes in your failed experience and you get the strength to rise up and try it again. Failure is the first step to success. Embrace failure and learn from it and get to know what you should and should not do next time.
7. Listen and listen more. Listen a lot with the two ears that God blessed you with. Talk less and do much more of listening. This will broaden your knowledge on many things and open your mind to various opportunities.
8. Fun. Have some fun in the workplace everyday. Write ideas on how to make your job more interesting and fun. Point out the few facts about why you love your job and keep reminding yourself of those facts.
9. Life coach. If possible and if need be, get a life coach to help you get out of your confidence problem.
It is important to note that a person has the power to change things and make himself lucky. Other people will not do it for you so it is upon one to get up and do something to change his luck.
No comments yet.