18 tips to live a healthy life
Below are 18 tips to live a healthy life:
- Drink at least 8 glasses of filtered water to wash out all types of toxins from stomach, liver, and kidneys.
- Try to eat twice a day only and it should preferably be raw.
- Exercise for at least 15 minutes on a daily basis and walk up-right.
- Meditate at least twice a day to keep up good mental health and stressless life.
- You can also keep on fasting a single day in a week to give some rest to your vital organs.
- Do not cheat or gamble, as gambling is a psychological affliction, which has ruined many families).
- Sleep well from around 10 in the night to 4 to 5 in the morning, as body requires around 6 to 8 hours of sound sleep for youthfulness, health, and mental peace and balance.
- Have sex at least once a week as it is good for health, but try not to buy sex from outside or commercial sex workers.
- Have a smile on your face and keep on smiling, as smiling is contagious, go ahead and spread the contagion.
- Do not smoke, drink alcohol, or take drugs, as these things only kill and at the end of the day you have a big bill.
- Instead of smoking and drinking, spend your time and money in a gym or exercise at your own place.
Drink milk at least three times a day.
Drink lots of water and remember to not drink colas or any carbonated drinks.
If you want variety in your diet, you can try fish in your diet.
Do not take beef because this has a lot of fat.
Start working out on a regular basis.
Aerobic activity is also very important. For those who don’t want to lose body mass, you can do this sparingly, but for those who don’t care about the size of their body, they can go ahead and do as much aerobic activity as they want, provided they have energy left for this after the routine exercise.
Give some gap between meals, If you take large meals within 2 hours, you are not giving time for the body to digest your food even though you are metabolizing fat. For every bit of fat you metabolize, you will be making up by eating within those two hours. So you will actually remain the same. Of course you will grow bigger, but you might not be able to reduce layer of fat over your tummy.
So above were 18 tips to live a healthy life. I have more tips which you can find through my articles. Best of luck, enjoy the life.
More by this Author
Fish oil Fish oil has always been known to contain Omega-3 fatty acids, which are very beneficial for people suffering from heart disease, hypertension, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, bipolar disorder, and many types of...
Lately, there are a lot of fake protein powders and weight gainers selling around in the nutritional supplements market. Beware of following fake powders: Optimum Nutrition (Serious Mass) - Fake 5, 6 and 12 lbs...
If you want to experience ultimate thrill, adventure, and a day full of excitement and fun, then Adventure Island, Rohini, is the best place in Delhi.