How to lose weight?
How to lose weight easily and safely
HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT EASILY AND SAFELY
Are you fat or plump? Or just obese?.........................You must have tried various dietary measures as well as exercises to lose weight. You might have tried health clubs, aerobic classes, slimming centers, etc., but you have never been able to lose the weight permanently. The extra fat you lost with these measures come back time and again.
DON'T DESPAIR!! EXPERIENCE THE JOY OF LOSING WEIGHT PERMANENTLY WITH SOME TIPS:
To be very frank, all facets of life are necessary and better together than they do alone. Diet alone is not the best method for improving your body measurements. The ideal method is a combination of a sensible diet to lose weight and just about 10-15 minutes fitness plan of exercise to lose inches.
- The key to successful weight loss is making permanent changes in your eating habits and your living style. Do not try to revamp your diet all at once. Start with a few adjustments and gradually build on them until balanced nutrition choices become a regular part of your life-style.
- Green leafy vegetables, juicy fruits, and wholesome grains constitute a natural diet, one that is healthy and nutritious.
- Eat an abundance of fruits, like watermelon, papaya, apple, pear, orange, pineapple, etc.
- Drink ice water. The body burns up 40 calories just by turning up its metabolism in order to warm the water.
- Have an early dinner so that you have an hour or two to take a short walk after dinner.
- Drink plenty of water, and take low calorie beverages. These will keep off hunger. In between meals, when you feel like eating something, reach out for a glass of water.
- If you have a weakness for sweets, satisfy your sweet tooth. Choose a sweet like a candy or peppermint which has only 25 calories, lasts for quite some while in your mouth, and tastes heavenly. If it is a high calorie sweet, take just a bite. A taste is what you want, and not the calories.
- If you do treat occasionally to some sweet or fried food, do so at breakfast. Our metabolisms are more active during the day when we are more mobile. Our body is at optimal calorie burning in the morning.
More by this Author
Facts and Truths About Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple, The Almighty Shiva
I am earning money writing articles like these, you can also do the same: join here There was a time when man used to be self-dependent for all activities of his daily living. A pair of arms and legs used to be his...