How to make a lemon salt facial scrub
A lemon-salt scrub is a great way to brighten your skin and tighten pores. Here is a recipe that will leave you and your skin feeling rejuvenated!
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 lemon
- A bowl
- Wash your face and remove any makeup before using the scrub. You should always start with a clean face when doing any type of facial scrub.
- Put the salt in a bowl and slowly add the lemon juice until it forms a nice paste.
- Splash your face with lukewarm water to prep your pores. This allows the antibacterial properties of the salt to give your skin a good deep cleaning.
- Using your fingers,apply the scrub in an upward circular motion.Make sure you don't rub your skin hard, be gentle and avoid eye and lip areas !
- Rinse with warm water , then follow rinse with cold water to tighten the pores. Pat dry.
*Please keep in mind that some facial recipes can be harmful to those with sensitive skin, or allergic reactions. Even though this includes natural ingredients , it's highly suggested to test a small area before using any type of skin care product.*