How to improve your eyesight doing yoga?
Yoga Improves Eyesight
For the treatment of eyesight defects, one can go through the route of YOGA. It is helpful even in the cases where all other measures fail. Ancient Eastern culture (using yoga asanas) has provided us with various techniques to improve human vision; some of which include relaxing, pranayam, cleansing, eye muscle exercises, meditation, and mental vision.
The main key to improve your eyesight is to keep yourself relaxed without any mental strain, but there are certain yoga exercises also.
HERE ARE THE USEFUL TIPS:
(1) First of all, you should sit upright keeping your eyes open.
(2) Look at a point straight to your nose in front of you and then look at a point on the floor, but do not move your head. Without moving your head, roll your eyes upwards and downwards at least four times. Blink your eyes rapidly after the completion of this exercise.
(3) Now roll your eyes sideways, i.e., left and right. Blink your eyes rapidly after this too.
(4) Now roll your eyes diagonally upwards and downwards. Blink your eyes rapidly again.
(5) Then close your eyes for some time.
(6) After one week of this exercise, roll your eyes in a circular way like, top, right, down, left, etc.
#This will help improve your eyesight. Do this for one month and see the results.
To know more..........keep writing me.
- How Can You Improve Your EyeSight with Nike MAXSIGHT by MunFitnessBlog.Com
Do you know that Michelle Sung Wie, the famous Korean female golfer, wears a special tinted contact lens sponsored by Nike? Read on to find out more about these lenses.
More by this Author
Facts and Truths About Somnath Jyotirlinga Temple, The Almighty Shiva
I am earning money writing articles like these, you can also do the same: join here There was a time when man used to be self-dependent for all activities of his daily living. A pair of arms and legs used to be his...