How to take care of your Teeth and Bad Breath.
Check your bad breath
Would you ever tell your friend that she has bad breath or halitosis ?most of us wouldn't.Bad breath is mostly caused by poor dental hygiene says a survey made my British Dental Health Foundation .Bad breath is mostly caused by poor dental hygiene,but can also be triggered by a pungent meal or bad nutrition .it may also indicate any medical problem such as bleeding gums.
To test your breath yourself lick inside of your wrist .wait 10 seconds and then sniff !If the smell is unpleasant it's likely that your breath is unpleasant too .
Take care of your teeth before it is too late and you fall prey to various dental disease.
- Brush your teeth twice a day with fluoride toothpaste Clinical studies have say that use of a fluoride mouth rinse and fluoride toothpaste can provide extra protection against tooth decay
- Floss daily, brushing alone cleans 60% of the surface of your teeth remove plaque and food particles from between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Use a mouth wash, the bacteria that causes halitosis may be killed .Fluoride mouth rinses help reduce and prevent tooth decay.
- Drink more water ,a dry mouth may cause bad breath ,also chew sugar free gum ,this may stimulate saliva and also relives indigestion .
- The traditional remedy is to chew parsley which is regarded as breath freshener
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.
- Avoid smoking it tarnish your teeth
- Stop chewing pan masala or beetal nuts to keep your teeth in good conditions
- do not eat too many candies ,neither let your kids eat them .
- you should wash your mouth well after have meals
- Replace your toothbrush every three or four months, or sooner if the bristles are frayed. A worn out toothbrush won't do a good job of cleaning your teeth.
- *Fluoride mouth rinse is not recommended for children of age six or younger because they may swallow the rinse..
More by this Author
Gain height according to age,so that people who want to put up height can help themselves.
This article lists the ways to prevent and treat dark spots on the skin due to sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
No comments yet.