Life without parents- How to cope?
Life without parents - How to cope?
Life without parents is like a garden without a fence around it. It's highly difficult and challenging to deal with life without our loved ones. You don't feel like doing anything except to think about them.
Let me share with you , how to cope up.
What we miss in life :
1.The Love, Affection, Secured feeling, guidance, an affectionate pat when we achieve small things.
2. The path to follow towards life .
3. A shoulder to lean on when you need it
4. A hug when you are in deep trouble.
5. Some one who will laugh when you lough and cry when you cry
6. Who love you and who understand you the way you understand yourself.
7. They won't be there when you are successful. They won't be there when you want to tell them that you have achieved something in your life.
How to cope up:
1. Separate yourself from you and observe . Divide yourself into two persons and console, convince yourself.
2. Become best friend of yourself. Guide yourself like a father and mother.
3. Have passion towards things which you like most.
4. Try to achieve your goals, targets and passionate things.
5. Go to the kids who don't have parents , join them , give them hapiness, be with them , make them to know the power of togetherness.
6. See the world as beautiful place, meet the people who are in need of you.
7. Forget your pain and externalize yourself towards beautiful world.
8. Think the power as an individual , who can move the world with kindness,love,sharing and lough.
9. When you are on street , you can be your own guide, friend, father and mother. You will be more stronger when you are guiding yourself.
How to cope up -- How I dealt with it
To add more meaning to the content I wrote , Let me share my personal experience. I lost my parents when I was 3 years old. It's always expanding yourself to the world by giving , by sharing , by loving, by understanding the pain of others .
The life was really tough, It was a struggle every minute. The funny part of it is, I was always thinking how to survive, how to come up in life, how to grow, how to stabilize. In that run, I have never thought of my parents.. sometimes, when I am alone, I use to question god.. why my life is designed like this.. Why I don't have parents... why there is no one to take me in to their arms and shower the affection which I need very badly from the time when I was 3 years old.. But at the same time it gave me lot of strength and maturity on how to be totally emotional and how to be totally detached. I learned in the process what is called an attachment with detachment.
I was looking at the Half Glass which was empty and not concentrating on Half Glass which is Full.Slowly started realizing half glass full and the reason to be happy and enjoying my presence and my contribution to the good.
One thing is sure, In this process, I have retained the childlike sensitivity,the emotion and I am still learning the toughness in life. Still I always feel for kids who lost their parents at early age. I am planning to start an orphanage next year for mentally challenged children and to contribute to the society as my part.
Whenever I look at the kids who are experiencing the pain of losing parents, I associate myself and I try to understand and console them.
It's always looking at the pain of others which will reduce your emotional pain . It's always wiping tears of others would make to forget yours.
As Swami Vivekananda said, " Expansion is Life and Contraction is Death ", One should look at the world by stretching both hands open and praying the almighty for strength and confidence.
More by this Author
True friendship is defined as a natural and spontaneous reaction towards a person with unconditional love and ultimate support to a person in all areas of life. True friend is the one who is always with you when the...