Lipo 6x Reviews - What's The Verdict?
One of the most popular fat burning supplements on the market today is called Lipo 6x and is manufactured by Nutrex. We’ll take a quick look at what this product is all about, it’s main ingredients, as well as a brief look at opinions on it gathered from various online lipo 6x reviews.
The first thing to mention is that the “6” in Lipo 6x comes from the fact that it was originally formulated to contain 6 main, active ingredients. However, one of those main ingredients was taken off the market (ephedra). I presume the name has stuck due to general branding that occurred before the ingredient change.
Here are the main ingredients in the product now, and a brief description of what they do, how they work.
1. Synephrine – Synephrine is found in many popular fat burners on the market today. It’s general effects are an increase in energy as well as a boost to the metabolism, thereby having a positive effect on your efforts to burn body fat.
2. Caffeine – Caffeine is a well known ingredient found in so many products, both intended for fat burning as well as many that contribute to excess fat (i.e. soft drinks). One thing that it is known to do is to increase alertness and energy, which can be beneficial in helping you work out. It also has a certain level of appetite suppressing qualities. Another benefit when you’re trying to lose weight. Remember that if you normally get caffeine during the day, you may want to reduce that intake of it if you’re going to start using lipo 6x.
3. Bioperine – This is an extract from the pepper plant. Including it in the ingredient mix is said to help with the absorption of other ingredients, supplements you might be taking, and general nutritional value of foods you are eating.
4. Yohimbine – While this natural ingredient first got recognized as a possible treatment for ED (erectile dysfunction), more recently it has shown promise in the area of assisting in weight loss.
The combination of appetite suppressants with metabolism and energy boosters in one capsule is a good concept for a product that claims to help people lose weight. Does it work? Here’s what some people who have tried it have to say.
“I have been using this product for a couple of years now. It is the only supplement that I have found that actually works to control appetite, provide energy and promote weight loss.”
- user comment from amazon.com
“I've been using lipo 6x specifically, and I'm liking it.”
- comment by user on forums at bodybuilding.com
“If you are lookin for a fat burner but don't quite know where to start Lipo-6 is a good burner for anyone (as long as your over 18 though)”
- found on epinions.com
To be fair, not all the reviews were so positive. For example;
“…took the product as directed until they were gone… have not experienced any weight loss with this product.”
- user comment from amazon.com
“Diet pills don't work, neither do rubs or ointments or machines.”
- from YahooAnswers.com
I have to say that this last comment, while a little broad and harsh, does have a good amount of truth to it. You cannot expect a pill of any kind to do all the work for you. You must be dedicated to a healthy lifestyle of proper nutrition, proper exercise and proper rest. If you want to add a helper on TOP of all that, then it may well be that something like lipo 6x could help you along your path.