How to use Gratitude to transform your life
- Many people think that in order to find happiness they need to have more money, travel more, have a better job, have a better and bigger home. Although these things will bring you instant gratification they will not bring lasting happiness. True happiness comes from finding your bliss and really discovering what lights you up! When you start to live your life in ATTITUDE GRATITUDE your life will start to transform. Your energy will shift and this brings the Law of Attraction into play.... The Law of Attraction for those of you that are unfamiliar with this law, is a proven law that states like attracts like. So, when you shift your energy into a more positive vibrational level, you will start to attract more positive things into your life. When you focus on all the things that you don't have your energy attracts more negative things. Ever heard the expression "laughter is contagious?" Well , that's because your happy vibrations are attracting other happy people. Have you noticed that certain people can bring your good mood down instantly? This happens when your mood changes the energy field around you and you send off negative vibrations, thus attracting more negative into your life. A good example of this is when you wake up in the morning and things get off to a bad start. Let's say you sleep in and then there is no hot water for your shower, you get stuck in traffic, there's a huge line up at the coffee shop.....things just keep getting worse and worse. That's because you have allowed yourself to get into a negative vibrational state. You attracted all those negative things to happen in your life. You say to yourself, well this is gonna be a great day and things just continue to get worse. You can change all that though with a few simple techniques to shift your energy and have a more positive day. You are in control of your day and your moods. You have the power to choose to let go of those negative thoughts and create new positive ones or stay in a bad mood and let your circumstances control you. Sometimes this is easier to say than to do for sure. Transforming your life is hard work and takes discipline everyday. I mean, you have been having the same habitual thoughts for the better part of your life and changing those thoughts and beliefs can be challenging but it can be done with a little practice. One technique that I found particularily helpful and easy to do was living in Gratitude. Each night before you go to bed make a list of 5 things that you are grateful for. If you are going through a particularly hard time right now you may think you have nothing to be grateful for and find this excercise a challenge. However, I assure you that you have many things to be grateful for you just can't see them! Here are some examples of things that may seem simple but are things we take for granted everyday that we should be grateful for daily.
- Your eyes to read this article
- Your mouth to speak and eat with
- Your spouse, lover, best friend,kids(anyone in your life that you are close to)
- Your car or other means of transportation that gets you to your destination
- Your warm bed you sleep in at night
These are just a few of the things that you can start to be grateful for at the end of the day. They may be simple but trust me they are a significant part of transforming your life. There are plenty of people in the world that do not have these things and would do anything in their power to get them. When we take a few moments to be grateful for the opportunities that we have we begin to shift our thoughts and way of thinking, thus shifting our energy. When we focus on the positive things in our life the Universe recognizes this and will give us more positive things back in return. A shift in our frequency means a shift in our lives. Soon you will be having more happy thoughts and be in a more peaceful place within.
The movie The Secret talks about using gratitude stones. These are any small stone that you can keep in your pocket to remind you that you have so many things in your life to be grateful for. Every time you reach down into your pocket and feel the stone you can think of one thing that you are grateful for. This is a great technique to stay living in Attitude Gratitude!
I hope you found this helpful in starting off the process of transformation. Remember you can transform you life! If it's happiness and peacefulness you desire than start with this simple technique and watch how easily your thoughts begin to change. I have many more techniques for you to implement. Follow me and learn how I transformed my life and continue to transform my life. I hope to touch, move and inspire many people to do the same! You really can have the life you deserve and desire!
Comments 3 comments
More by this Author
When I was pregnant with my son, my father gave me a Magic Bullet as a Christmas Gift! I was so excited and couldn't wait to get started making all the wonderful things they made on the infomercial. I watched it over...
No comments yet.