Low Calorie Cheesecake
Cheesecake calories got you down? Are you on a diet or just want to cut out the more unhealthy foods in your life? Well, you don't have to worry about giving up this cheesecake! This delicious recipe for Blackberry Cheesecake is low in fat and calories, so you don't have to worry about ruining your diet or being unhealthy! You can also omit the blackberries and change it to blueberries, strawberries, or anything your taste buds desire!
- 3/4 cup cottage cheese
- 2/3 cup low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp plain wholemeal flour
- 2 tbsp golden caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- finely grated rind and juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 2 cups fresh or frozen (thawed) blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a food processor, process the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Then in a bowl mix the yogurt, flour, sugar, egg, and egg white with the cheese. Now, add the lemon rind, juice, and blackberries (put some blackberries aside for later decoration).
- Pour the mixture into a 7 inch sandwich tin with a greased baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes (until set). Then turn off the oven and leave for another 30 minutes.
- When removing the cake from the pan, run a knife along the outside edge of the cheesecake to prevent it from sticking. Place the cheese cake on a plate and decorate with the reserved blackberries.
Serves 5, about 105 calories per serving.
Please feel free to...
- Ask a Question
- And Rate Up :)
No comments yet.