Manifest It: Your Successful Book Writing Career
Are you the dreamer of dreams having to do with becoming a famous, successful and best selling author? Do you pine over the divine potential the future could hold for you if you could just figure out how to write such a worthy text that people everywhere would throw their money at you in an attempt to access the information you've so generously made available to them?
If you've said yes to at least one of these questions, then you've reached the right hub. You're reading the first in my new series I've dubbed "Manifest It", where I will share with you some tricks, techniques and guidance used by successful people, to obtain the resources, skills, opportunities and situations that brought them the success they desired, and now have.
Most of the exercises I will offer in this series are far from hard, which makes it easy to take them for granted. Remember, big things can come in small packages.
This is so super simple, a lot of people will probably see this hub and laugh. Though they won't be the ones to benefit from the simplicity of it. Those that know the true power of quantum thought, visualization and the law of abundance, will be the ones who will take this powerful exercise and use it to cultivate the writing career they've always dreamed of having.
There is only one step you need to follow in order to start the domino effect, though there are two parts to this step.
First: Look at the image I've created for you that looks like a blank book. Copy this image in the same way, down onto a piece of paper. As you do this, visualize what you're life will be like once you've successfully titled, written and given an appropriate image to your best selling book and sold hundreds of copies at least.
Second: Take that piece of paper and either hang it in a place where you will see it consistently throughout your day, or tape the paper around a book or blank notebook and place that book/notebook within your sit at all times (or at least most of the time).
Why It Works
- Visualization is one of the MOST powerful tools we humans have. It is that seemingly innocent ability to imagine that brings us what we desire. It can be used for negative or positive means, it can be controlled or it can be left to "fate" as many people do.
- Regular thought patterns lead to regular actions. When you commit yourself to a goal, and add in regular visual reminders, you keep your thoughts trained on specific outcomes, which brings them about much sooner then they would come if you left your mind to wonder between all the details of your life without any direction.
- By not limiting yourself to a subject, genre or way in which you learn to become a successful author, you open yourself up to the limitless ways in which you can achieve your goals. This is more powerful then the usual method of trying to define your desires overly-specifically, which limits your opportunities.
- The simpiler the magick, the stronger it is. =)
What might stop this from working
Truthfully, you can't "stop" this type of manifestation once you start it, unless that is your intention. Maybe I should say, you can't accidentally stop this manifestation. Though there are ways that you can sabatoge your own success, which would be magnified by your attempt to manifest and hinder the outcome that you really wanted. This can happen if....
- You really don't believe this will work.
- Deep down you don't truly feel you deserve unlimited success
- You preform this method while highly distracted by other things going on
- You put a time limit on the achievement of your success. All though many manifestations are enhanced with this type of a detail, some manifestations are hindered by the same details. Not to mention it can end up manifesting an anxiety about the impending date, which slows the process and makes you feel rejected when the outcome doesn't come true on the desired date.
*Remember that what you believe is what reality is. In order to change your reality, you must change what you believe your reality to be. If you preform this simple step to manifest your success as a writer, and the whole time you're thinking "this won't work" or "this won't work for me...", then that is the energy that will go into your incantation. Is that what you want?
What can make this manifestation more powerful
As with all things, there are ways to heighten the power that goes into the drawing down of your will. To increase the speed, effectiveness and power of your manifestation, you can...
- Meditate and clear your mind before you commit yourself to this step. Really think about your desire to be a best selling and well known author.
- Meditate at least once per day about your desired manifestation.
- Play regular feel good music that you like to listen to or sing along with. Do this especially as you are drawing your diagram of your future best selling book, while visualizing your soon-to-be success.
- Start writing. Anything and everything! Follow every hunch and write down every silly idea.
- Reward yourself for taking the first step towards success. By rewarding yourself for doing these simple things, you anchor the energy and positive emotions into your intent. Positive energies and emotions all make manifestations more powerful.
More by this Author
I'm going to keep this module fairly brief and cover the "what is it and how do we get it" subject in a hub of all it's own. Still, I feel it's relevant to cover the basics of diverticulitis for any of my...
Day in and day out, people roll out of bed after hitting the snooze button at least a dozen times and then spend the rest of their days chasing after the energy they thought they started the day out with, but never...
How to lance a dental abscess by yourself, as a form of pain relief, before seeing a dentist to cure the basic problem.