Mercury In My Body?
Mercury Poisoning Is A Fact Of Our Life
Do you have mercury in your mouth? Most people do. Not everyone with mercury or amalgam fillings will become poisoned. However, virtually everyone does have mercury build up in their bodies from dental fillings.
Traditionally, the primary treatment for mercury poisoning as well as most other heavy metals, is chelation therapy. Chelating agents are ligands, or molecules that binds to a central metal atom and are organic compounds, (any molecule that contains carbon) that can go through the body to attract and bind heavy metals and are excreted through the bowels.
Chelating agents are usually taken by pill but may be given intravenously. To effectively reduce mercury or other heavy metals, it may take several months to several years and can cost several hundred to several thousand dollars.
In the past, chelation therapy has been considered generally safe, but now new information suggests the truth is, there may be more risks than was previously thought. Chelating agents used by the medical profession are drugs and do have side effects, ...sometimes severe ones.
An Alternative to Chelation is Zeolite
Zeolite is a natural mineral formed in nature by nature. It is made when volcano lava hits sea water. The results is a porous mineral with at negative charge. When crushed it can be ingested and excreted. Zeolite in the powder form is only good for removing positively charged metals from the stomach and gut. Powdered zeolite is too large to enter the body tissues where heavy metals tend to collect.
To pull mercury and other environmental pollutants from the brain and tissues, modern technology has now been able to micronized zeolite (make the zeolite mineral small enough to be suspended in water where is can be absorbed in and out of the body cells) and is safely eliminated from the body through the kidneys. Zeolite is on the FDA's GRAS (Generally Regarded As Safe) list. There is no restriction on age or medical condition.
Liquid NCD Zeolite for mercury detoxing would probably cost around $200.00 the first month ( 1 bottle a week) to be really effective. After that, I would re-evaluate. You may need to do it again at this level, and follow with one or two bottles a month for a while. If it were me I would continue for at at least two or more months.
If you decide on chelation therapy for detoxing instead of zeolite, I would follow he chelation with liquid zeolite. It is just plain common sense to maintain a clean system after spending so much on chelation. A bottle or two a year may be enough.
Now, I need to make it perfectly clear that I am not a doctor and I can only tell you what I would do if I had too much heavy metals in my system. But, if it were me, I would prepare for detoxification first, before I spent money on chelation or Liquid Zeolite.
I would prepare by making sure I had healthy, clean water to bath in and drink. Water with a proper ph balanced. It is hard to get clean from toxins, if the water you cleanse with is full of chemicals and toxins.
My choice is Nikken pi-mag water.
After establishing a good source of water.
Prepare To Detoxify
This is what I would do.
- Cleanse the intestinal track. Something gentle that included something (like black walnut hulls) for parasites. (Parasites are a bigger and more common problem than most people realize or care to know, even in the US.)
- Buy some powdered zeolite and use it before I begin chelation or NCD Liquid Zeolite . Powdered zeolite is effective in ridding the intestines and stomach from mercury and other heavy metals at an affordable price. Then the more expensive process of chelation or NCD could begin the harder job of ridding the body tissues of heavy metals without having to detox the gut.
- I am not sure what the nutritional recommendations are for chelation, but I would make sure to get plenty of probiotics and anti-oxidants while doing the detoxing.
- Lastly, I would help my poor ole liver out with an artichoke and sarsaparilla supplement that I have used before with huge success. (You know our livers are criminally overworked. It is the organ that detoxs the body and is involved with over 500 other functions of the body. In today’s polluted world plus the abuse we give it with tobacco, alcohol, caffeine, refined sugars and processed foods, our livers need all the TLC we can give it.)
My Last Word
I would be sure to drink plenty of good water, and make it a lifelong habit.
And I would make sure to create my own environment, where I could preserve and maintain my good health, hopefully preventing future health problems.
If you want to be healthy… If you are going to spend the money on expensive procedures or products, you need to protect your investment by maintaining good health.
To learn more about our fight with heavy metals and the problem it is causing to our children, read this article: The Pollution In Newborns
More by this Author
Water. How Important Is Water? What Is A Pi-Mag Water System? Water supports every function of the body. We need water to survive. Mild dehydration will cause headaches, backaches, joint aches, constipation, dry...
I was born in 1952 before the term ‘downwinders’ was coined. Because of the Cold War, I remember nuclear survival training in elementary school. “Radiation Poisoning” were scary words. We had...