Michelle's Pet Peeves
This is a silly hub about nothing
I haven't written a hub about anything in at least a week and quite frankly it's because I have writer's block. I simply don't have anything important to write about. At the beginning of June I made the commitment to practice my writing everyday so I am creating a this hub tonight about something I know quite well. My pet peeves.
My pet peeves
- My number one pet peeve is kind of silly, in fact I am almost embarrassed to admit it. I absolutely can not stand when I am at a store and the person in front of me doesn't move their cart when they are finished checking out. It drives me nuts when people think that I have nothing better to do than to put their carts away for them. I want to yell, "Hey knucklehead put your cart away" but I never have. Perhaps once I win my $29 million lottery jackpot I will try it sometime.
- My number two pet peeve is similar to my number one. I hate it when I am checking out at a store and the person behind me begins to put their items on the counter before I am done. Even worse is when they put their items on the counter and then stand entirely too close to me while I am finishing check out. I want tell them to respect my space bubble-you are too close to me, but I never do. I can just imagine the look on my space invader's face on the day that I finally do speak up.
- Ok, this is one of my current event pet peeves. I can't stand it when parents go to Walmart and try to sell their baby for $25 so they can buy meth. I mean seriously $25! It isn't that much money people-if that's all you need for meth why not give plasma or something? I'm just saying.
- It infuriates me when people who haven't done anything special become famous. My best examples are Kate Goslin and the Dugger family. Excuse me but since when did having 8 kids or even 19 make you a celebrity? My mom had 8 brothers-my grandmother had 13, yet they weren't given a television show. If someone had told me 20 years ago that my husband and I could be famous and earn oodles of money just by popping out kids we might have considered having more than 2. If you want to have a big family (and you can support your children) then awesome for you-but don't expect to get a pat on the back from me, or expect to dazzle me with your parenting advice on how to manage so many kids. Remember, I'm a teacher-I have at least 20 kids in my classroom daily, I know how to handle them and quite frankly could probably give you advice.
- I hate it when fat old men wear speedos. I especially hate when fat old hairy men wear speedos.
- Speaking of hair, I hate it when men have ASS NECK. Ass neck is when men have a short hair cut, but don't keep the hair on their neck shaved. It's ugly and messy and needs to be banned in the United States. If you choose to have ass neck you should have to wear a special t-shirt and have your own special designated ass neck parking space as far away as possible from the entrance from any store I shop in. And you can absolutely not be behind me in any checkout line anywhere because you are probably a space invader as well.
- OK this is my last pet peeve. It drives me nuts when someone wins a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot then finds themselves broke after a few years. Studies have shown that roughly 1/3 of lottery million dollar jackpot winners find themselves broke after just 5 years. 5 years? I just can't imagine what these people were thinking. The link below tells some of their "sad" tales of winning a pot of cash then being unlucky enough to lose it all. I wish that I could be unlucky enough to win a multi-million dollar lottery jackpot. I'll tell you one thing for sure, when I do I will make it last longer than 5 years, at least 6 maybe-but definitely more than 5.
Lottery Winners Who Lost It All
More by this Author
The tooth whitening scammers are using a new name. Beware of Ultra White, Dazzle White, DentaSmile,and Superstar Smiles-these are the same people the following hub is written about. Don't be sucked into their ad...
Blueberries are some of the healthiest fruits that you can add to your diet. They are low in calories and contain almost no fat. Blueberries have the highest antioxidant content of all fresh fruit and most vegetables;...
Learn from our mistakes in Tunica.
Comments 12 comments
Finally finished with my rant
Well that's it. A short list of my pet peeves. Some are really petty, some are just plain silly, but all of them are mine and mine alone. Let me know what you think and what things make you nutso crazy.
Oh by the way, it drives me nuts when pugs wear sweaters that show their package and they can't pull them down because they lack thumbs. Someone please help this poor guy out and pull his sweater down instead of taking pictures and making fun of him. Poor Puggy!