Monday, It is a part of the week which is most difficult to start with especially when life comes to a halt on saturday and sunday. Why is it so difficult to get up and start running after resting for 2 days? We should be more energetic and eager to start the week but, alas that is not the case for most of us.
How do we cope up with our Monday Blues?
Infact, Sunday evening the jitters start to creep in. We start getting anxious of the next day and thus, forget to enjoy the Sunday evening with our friends and family. As usual, man is worried more about the future than the present that he forgets to enjoy what is in front of him...a relaxing Sunday evening where he can afford to put up his feet and enjoy but, nah won't do.
A couple of ideas to beat the Monday Blues.
I plan on using them week after week and I hope to get success on one of them. In the mean time, you could try one of those or all of those and let's hope for the best.
1. Get prepped up for Monday by clearing up your desk and write your TO-DO list on Friday evening before you leave for home.
2. Do not check your work related emails until Sunday evening. I am pretty sure that being aware of not checking emails will make me think of work which I have to face on Monday morning. But, am pretty sure it will also give me ideas how to confront the issues related to it. Make notes of those suggestions even if they do not connect.
3. Sleep early on Sunday and get up early on Monday morning. Go for a jog or exercise. That will give the blood a good pumping and help to release endorphins which will help us during the day.
4. Have a hearty breakfast. This food will provide nourishment during the day and help me with the Monday Blues.
5. Make sure my outfit for Monday is the best with bold colors or an attire that I love the most. That feeling of wearing the best will help me uplift my mood when I need it the most.
6. Positive thinking also helps. Thinking of my body as only one and this is the LIFE that I have but, projects coming and going will help me relax during those meetings where I get grilled and baked. No matter what, keep a smile on my face. That will help me keep a composure on my self when the ride is going rough.
Keeping a positive attitude all the time helps, and I am hoping that the day which I always dread off, will also sail off with that attitude.
I also kinda support Monday as being a meat free monday and eating lots of veggies. That gives me lots of energy and keeping my day full of fun and positive happenings (HOPEfully)
My friend & hubber associate has shared tips on AVS-video-editing. Below is the interesting hub which can also help take away the Monday Blues.
More by this Author
All writers have a style that they either adapt or prefer while penning down words. This hub will give you an insight into the 'style' of writing as it narrates a tale to keep the reader engrossed.
Aging is just a number, and this hub talks on ways to stay active when the nest is empty to continue living a life until breath leaves our company!
Cricket is gaining popularity and is a team sport. It is ideal for children aged 5 and above to learn this game which will help develop their mind, body and spirit.