Music to Jog By
Push it to the Limit
Not only does music make jogging and other forms of physical exercise enjoyable, it also is proven to increase the productivity of your work and life. If you are trying to build your endurance, there have been studies such as this one that claim it can increase your endurance by up to 15%.
Jogging and/or walking is great for your heart. We all know this, but even I find it hard to actually get out and continue to do it. Without music I found that not only did I not last as long, but I found it hard to keep jogging or continue the routine another day. I was so concentrated on the exercise itself that it just was not enjoyable. So...I stuck on some earphones and found that I actually went further and had an enjoyable experience. When you get done incorporating positive exercise and music into your life you will find that your day will go much more smoothly.
So, I have decided to compile a list of my favorite pop songs to run by. Create your own list or edit mine. Most importantly choose something that you will enjoy!
- Usher - More (Remix)
- Britney Spears - I Wanna Go
- Pitbull - Rain Over Me ft. Marc Anthony
- David Archuleta - The Other Side of Down
- Jennifer Lopez - On The Floor ft. Pitbull
- A*Teens - Floorfiller
- Britney Spears - Up N' Down
- Daniel Bedingfield- Gotta Get Thru This
- Christina Aguilera - Fighter
- Willow Smith - Whip My Hair
- Destiny's Child - Survivor
- Justin Bieber - Never Say Never ft. Jaden Smith
- Katy Perry - Firework
- Enrique Iglesias - Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)
- Christina Milian - AM to PM
- Britney Spears - Break The Ice
- Katy Perry - E.T. ft. Kanye West
- Hilary Duff - Reach Out
- Rihanna ft. Britney Spears - S&M
- Selena Gomez & The Scene - Naturally
- A-Teens - That's What (It's All About)
- Jennifer Lopez - I'm Into You ft. Lil Wayne
What is on YOUR playlist?
More by this Author
Sometimes it is just the right moment to take that time for yourself and just turn on your favorite song and dance to it. I love music, especially music that excites me and gives me the opportunity to express myself in...
Troye Sivan's new Blue Neighbourhood album (2015) is infectious, chill, and just the pop/dance record that you have been looking for.
Composer and Songwriter John Preston Dennis gives a personal review of 2011 Britney Spears release of Femme Fatale, the songs he wishes to include as singles, and experience Britney live for the first time.