NO Xplode -- Side Effects and Benefits
NO Xplode Side Effects
As far as NO Xplode side effects are concerned, what we know about the effects of the drug mostly comes from what people have written in testimonials and not from scientific studies. In my last article, I wrote about nitric oxide in general, which is the main ingredient in NO Xplode. In fact, the NO in the title is what the nitric oxide molecule looks like, one molecule of oxygen, and one molecule of nitrogen, making NO. In order to talk about NO Xplode side effects, we have to break it up into known side effects of nitric oxide in general, and specific side effects of NO Xplode. Since NO Xplode has a range of other compounds besides just nitric oxide, it has different side effects associated with it. So before we go specifically into NO Xplode, lets talk a little bit about nitric oxide in general.
Nitric oxide is what's known as a vasodilator, meaning that it dialates or widens the veins and arteries, allowing for more blood flow. The way this works in bodybuilding is that whenever a person works out a muscle group, blood flows heavily to the area, bringing fresh oxygen and nutrients to help muscles work and repair. So it stands to reason that the more plentiful supply of blood to the muscles, the longer they'll be able to work, and the quicker they'll repair. That's essentially how nitric oxide works for bodybuilders. But because nitric oxide effects the vascular system, it can have some serious side effects including:
- Arrhythmia, or Irregular Heart Beat
- Fatal Low Blood Pressure Dips
- Extended Hypotension
Specific NO Xplode Side Effects
Now that you've seen how nitric oxide works and some of the side effects of it, lets take a look at some side effects that are more specific to NO Xplode. Most of these I've found from reading through extensive testimonials from persons who had used the product. NO Xplode has a variety of other compounds in its ingredients besides nitric oxide. Some of the ingredients are proprietary, meaning they haven't listed them, and others are right on the label.
- One of the NO Xplode side effects that was reported had to do with the caffeine content in NO Xplode. Though not recorded on the label, apparently NO Xplode contains high levels of caffeine, and with extended use, can bring about all of the symptoms of caffeine side effects as well as caffeine withdrawals when not taking the product.
2. Kidney Damage
- NO Xplode also can do some kidney damage if taken for an extended period of time. The kidneys are largely responsible for filtering out wastes and transferring them into urine, and NO Xplode can cause your kidneys to have an extra workload. That's why the product generally recommends that a person drinks 120 ounces of water per day, which is a huge amount of water. 120 ounces of water will help support the kidneys and will help them to filter out whatever they need to. This NO Xplode side effect worries me, because anything that adversely affect the kidneys generally means that a lot of extra waste is being introduced into the body and expelled through urine. So in essence, you're pissing away all your money (Sorry for the bad joke).
3. Muscle Cramping
- Muscle cramping with NO Xplode is generally the result of dehydration. Because of the huge volume of water they recommend that you drink, most people don't take in that much water and even if they do, the body can't always handle the volume of water and process it, meaning that effects like muscle cramping and others that can arise through dehydration are possible.
- Another big side effect reported with NO Xplode is bloating. A lot of the users reported feeling cramped and bloated after taking this product. Depending on how many scoops a person uses and when they start their workout, bloating is a definite possibility.
Using NO Xplode
The bottom line is that NO Xplode definitely does what it claims to do. People using NO Xplode workout longer and harder because of the effects of the caffeine and nitric oxide. If you are going to use NO Xplode, the best advice would be to use it for a short period of time. Some users reported using it for up to 3 months. That's a very long time to use a supplement that puts a clear strain on the kidneys. If you use NO Xplode for an extended period of time, you'll probably start noticing a boost in side effects, depending on how much water you drink with the product to help support the kidneys. In the opinion of many NO Xplode should only be used for short periods of time, to help bodybuilders push through plateaus and help them get new gains. But beware the side effects. If you begin to notice side effects, especially side effects of the heart and vascular system, be wary of continuing to use NO Xplode.
**This article is meant to add to your general knowledge and should not be taken as medical advice or a medical diagnosis
More by this Author
There are many types of collagen, and many different sources of collagen out there, including fish, pigs, and rooster. So how does a person make a decision about which one to take?
Thyroxine is the main hormone that's produced by the thyroid gland in the brain. Thyroxine side effects and benefits vary from case to case because of the fact that thyroxine plays such a complex role in the body,...
Figure out if your car battery is keeping your car from starting.