Natural Cures For Anxiety - Helpful Tips
- PureCalm - Natural Anxiety Remedy Calms Stress, Fears And Nervousness
Relieve Stress, Fear or Worry Over Anticipation of Future Events. PureCalm - Natural Anxiety Remedy to Calm Apprehension, Uneasiness and Nervousness.
Anxiety attacks can often effect your mind and also your body, which is why using Natural Cures For Anxiety is important as it will treat your mind and body at the same time. Although there are many prescription drugs that can treat this condition, it is best to look for natural alternative treatments.
If you are serious about treating your anxiety issues, the following tips will help relieve some of your concerns.
Certain foods have the ability to heal the body and it is important that you keep a close eye on what type of foods that you eat. Always reduce your intake of junk foods and also highly processed foods as well. The reason why you must reduce your intake of sugar is because it can lead to hyperactivity of the mind and body.
Many health professionals advise us not to drink too much tea or coffee, as this can be hard especially if you have a highly stressed lifestyle. If possible , stimulants must be avoided in your diet and this also includes chocolate as well. By adding some natural cures for anxiety in your lifestyle, this will reduce the stress in your body and also your mind.
Sometimes anxiety attacks happen when we worry too much about our health or family. A great way to reduce the stress is to start exercising slowly, and adding more intense workouts over time.
You can start by walking 30 minutes a day or working out at your local gym club. You may want to get in contact with a personal trainer to set up a program that is best for you. By taking these small steps, you are on your way to a less stressful life.
Chinese and Indian herbs have been very effective natural cures for anxiety. As they are 100% safe, they can reduce your stress levels quite fast. Aromatherapy has been around for centuries and is often used to help with this condition, but you will need to apply this treatment every day to see the benefits.
Adding a multi vitamin in your diet is also important,as it can give you a boost of energy and fight against any anxiety attacks that you may have.
Symptoms Of Anxiety
Before searching for some natural cures for anxiety, you may want to know the detailed symptoms of this condition. As every one is different, you may not experience the same symptoms. Here are a few:
- Are you constantly nervous, worried or tense
- Does anxiety get in the way of your work or family life
- Do you experience heart pounding panic when you go out
- Do you avoid everyday situations or groups of people
- Do you experience from a lot of fear
These are just some of the symptoms that you may experience. They could be mild to quite severe and if they are getting in the way of your life, it is very important that you seek treatment straight away.
Natural Calm For Stress And Anxiety
Supplements That Can Help
Here is some natural cures for anxiety, you can take vitamin and herbal supplements to help you feel better. These types of remedies can be used instead of prescribed medicine first to see what results you get. Studies have shown that Kava is beneficial for anxiety and is better than prescription drugs.
It can relieve symptoms such as heart palpitations, dizziness and nervousness. You should also take vitamin and mineral supplements such as magnesium, calcium and a vitamin B complex plus thiamine. These vitamins are beneficial for the nervous system and the production of chemical messengers in the brain.
Valerian can be taken throughout the day in small doses to help you keep calm .If you have tried kava and that does not work for you try valerian. If you are taking kava you can still take valerian at night to help you sleep, 250-500 mg is efficient. St johns wart can be taken with these two as well if you are experiencing depression. You will need to take st johns wart for at least a month to see results , the other two you should see results immediately.
Here are the dosages and some natural cures for anxiety.
- Kava - 250 mg 2 to 3 times per day, choose a pill, tincture or extract that contains 3.5% kavapyrones.
- Magnesium and Calcium - 600 mg each per day with food, sometimes you can get a supplement that combines the two but be careful of taking too much magnesium if you have kidney disease.
- Vitamin B Complex - 1 pill, also take 100 mg of thiamine each morning with breakfast. Choose a B vitamin supplement that has 150 mcg of vitamin b12, biotin, 400 mcg folic acid and 50 mg of all other b vitamins.
- Valerian - 250 mg twice a day - make sure it contains 0.8% of valerenic acid, it may cause drowsiness, it can be taken at night to treat insomnia.
- St Johns Wart - 300 mg 3 times per day. Your supplement should contain 0.3% hypericin.
Other natural cures for anxiety is to drink chamomile tea throughout the day, this tea will relax you without making you feel sleepy, chamomile can be taken with the supplements I have mentioned above.
To help manage a panic attack you can do some breathing exercises. Inhale slowly and count to 4 and then exhale and count to 4, repeat until your panic attack subsides.