Natural Home Remedies For Children Hair Loss
HOW TO GROW A LOST HAIR IN CHILDREN AND TEENS
WHY IS THE BABY LOSING HAIR?
Before you can address the issue of hair loss in either; kids or teens, you must first find out why the person is losing his or her hairs. Hairs don’t just begin to vanish or drop off; something must have transpired them to start falling out.
From proven researches and experiments on hairs, the major causes of hair loss in children or teens are:
- Nutritional deficiency leading to low hormone count
- Infection (dandruff or fungus)
- Genetic problem
- Medication issues
- Post partum alopecia
- Chemical reactions (like hair colors, etc)
- External factors like: pollution, heat from hair dryers, environment, etc.
Therefore, any or some of the above conditions must be addressed first, before further remedies can accompany.
HOW TO STOP HAIR LOSS IN TEENS
Haven identified the reason why the hairs are falling or getting lost, you need to first stop the remaining hairs from disappearing, and then find a way of regenerating the lost hairs, but first, stop the hair loss.
To stop the hair loss, you may need to follow any of the instructions below:
If you discover or suspect ringworm or fungus infections
You can treat the dandruff using a fresh paw-paw (papaya) leaf and a sooth from kitchen chimney (black in color).
- Get a good quantity of the leaf, and at least 10 teaspoonful of the sooth
- Scrape the affected region or entire hair
- Use a sharp sponge to scrub the affected part or parts until the faces are open (don’t injure)
- Mix the sooth with a small amount of clean water to form paste-like solution (black in color)
- Use the papaya leaf (fresh and green) to scrub the affected region
- Apply the sooth mixture and allow it for hours
- Repeat trice and watch the result
If you suspect dandruff and fungus infection
some prescription lotions like KZ lotion (Ketoconazole Lotion 2%)), but try to
consult your doctor before using this lotion.
General Prevention of Hair Loss in Teens
if you want to prevent hair loss in teens, there are three ingredients that are particularly effective in preventive hair loss approach for teens, they include:
1. Saw Palmetto – this usually helps to suppress the production of 5-alpha-reductase, and in turn this suppresses body DHT levels.
2. Muria Puama – The common name for this ingredient is ‘potency wood’ which usually comes from trees growing in the South America (Brazilian .
3. Biotin - this is a vitamin B complex which helps in the provision of nutrients that plays a vital role in the growth of new hair, skin and nails.
HOW TO GROW A LOST HAIR
Haven stop the hair loss, the next step you need to take is to try and regain the lost hairs, using the various result-oriented methods I am going to outline below.
To grow back
your hair, follow these simple steps, they will assist you to grow your hair
back to an enviable state that friends and family would admire.
- Never use ironing tongs on your hair or curlers.
having a hot shower always run cold water over your hair to reduce the hotness
that may damage your hair.
Make use of protections when blowdrying or straightening your hair and it is advisable to use the lowest heat on your hair. Get a serum hair protection
- Always apply natural ingredient shampoos like; Aussie shampoo
- Cut your hair short and don't and stop applying color on your hair just wash it every week or two and use the same shampoo set always.
Check these natural products out
HOW TO IMPROVE YOUR HAIR GROWTH
the look and feel of hair, you must eat well and right (i.e. healthy diets),
and then exercise more often and take vitamins. Do your best to avoid excessive
chemical services such as hair color and permanent waves.
Don’t forget that hairs are very tender, so treat your hair gently, do not tug or pull at your hair for any reason. Whenever you feel like you don’t like the look of your hair, don’t pull, cut it off, it is healthier.
Above all, you need to visit your hair salon; they provide deep hair conditioning treatments and scalp massages. These treatments and services help a lot in to increasing the blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicle.
Some hair experts also suggested that a few minutes of daily head massage by hand will help in blood circulation in the scalp, which also improves hair growth. To make this more effective use a few drops of lavender or bay essential oil in an almond or sesame oil base during hair massage.
can also be gotten by rubbing the hair with rangoli henna and heated olive oil
for application on the scalp for at least 20 minutes or more before washing
hair, though best results are gotten by leaving the oil on the scalp throughout
Green teas are also good in activating the growth of hair, though I personally have never tried or seen anyone that tried it, but researches and findings showed that it helps to improve hair growth.
More by this Author
The look of a gastric ulcer I hate to remember the ordeal, but I can’t stop remembering my ordeal of being a Gastric Ulcer patient. If you have never been a victim of one health complication or the other, believe...
Health is wealth and wealth is wealth. it is the most priceless gift any one can get in life. If I am not healthy, I don’t think I would be here on Hubpages today writing the things that makes me happy, even...
How do I find true love, how do I find the right life partner, how do I know that my boyfriend wants me for marriage, how do I know that my boyfriend truly loves me, how do I avoid being used and dumped by a man? All...