Natural Home Remedies Ginseng
What Do You Know About Ginseng
Ginseng is grown in North America and it is one of the most amazing herbs there is. Ginseng is also grown in Korea, China, and Siberia. It is now being commercially cultivated in much of North America with huge crops being grown in North Carolina, Oregon and California.
Ginseng roots are taken orally for the treatment of sexual dysfunction in men and for the treatment of type II diabetes. You will find that dried ginseng root is usually available in powdered, sliced up, or in capsule or tea form. If you buy packaged ginseng always make sure that the product you are buying really does contain ginseng. A lot of the time commercial herbal supplements may contain as little as 2 percent of the product it claims to be made of. You want a 100 percent all natural product. If it's not an all natural product leave it in the store.
You will also find ginseng sold mixed in energy drinks. Again read the label carefully and know what you're buying. You may see the words ginseng on the label only to turn the can around to the label and discover the product contains very little ginseng.
Health Benefits Of Ginseng
1. Ginseng can be used to treat nervous disorders including anxiety, nervous disorders, and nervous disorders. It has been used for thousands of years by Chinese Herbal Practitioners going back for thousands of years. You should keep in mind that ginseng is said to improve energy and stress and it is said to have a calming effect on the person taking it. You should drink a tea made of ginseng as early in the day as possible especially if you are suffering from nervous disorders or anxiety. Make your tea from at least an ounce of powdered ginseng and a tablespoon of raw honey. This concoction will help you to feel good throughout the day.
2. Recent studies have confirmed that people who are involved in exercise programs or people who feel like all their energy is gone can benefit greatly from ginseng tea. In Chinese Medicine quite often a tea of powdered ginseng, honey, and cayenne pepper was used to give the person taking the tea a lot of energy. You can make a complete herbal tonic by following the below recipe.
A. One Ounce Powdered Ginseng Powder.
B. One Teaspoon Powdered Cayenne Pepper.
C. One Tablespoon Raw Honey.
D. One Tablespoon Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice.
E. One Teaspoon Powdered Garlic.
Mix the above ingredients together and add the ingredients to eight ounces of warm water. Drink the water with the ingredients in it down as quickly as possible. You want your water to be warm so the honey and other ingredients will dissolve as quickly as possible.
Is It Really Ginseng?
Ginseng is considered to be excellent for indigestion and up set stomachs. Ginseng will really help you where there has been a loss of appetite or where digestive problems are being caused by nervous disorders or exhaustion. Ginseng really can help you. You just have to be sure that the product being sold to you really is ginseng. So always read the label so you know what you really are purchasing.
Some Important Things That Ginseng Can Do.
1. It can strengthen the heart and increase pulmonary function.
2. It has been shown to reduce cancer tumors in laboratory studies.
3. It can relieve you of body and mental fatigue.
4. It can cure indigestion and stop vomiting.
5. It can restore mental health.
And those are just a few things that ginseng can do. Just be sure that any ginseng product you purchase is real ginseng. Some products will have ginseng listed on the product or on the front of the package only when you read the label it may contain very little ginseng so be sure you read the label.
More Ginseng Information
Ginseng has been used in Chinese Medicine dating back thousands of years. In North America the Native American Healers used ginseng for people with exhaustion and for people with serious wounds. The Native Americans knew that ginseng could restore strength and vitality. They also gave it to men with erectile dysfunction problems.
In modern times ginseng has been used to treat skin, breast, and lung cancer and the initial results are very promising. In several research projects it has been proven that cancer tumors stop growing and often reduce in size when the patient drinks ginseng tea. During this same study it was also discovered that ginseng had the side effect of rejuvenating the hormones in the human body. It also helped to improve peoples sex drive, improved their memories, and improved pain in the extremities. It would appear that ginseng is another of those miracle herbs that many people have been over looking.
Seven Ways That Ginseng Can Help You.
1. Ginseng has been shown to have a positive effect on the blood sugar levels of people with type II diabetes. If you drink a cup of ginseng every morning you will discover over time that your blood sugar levels will level out and you shouldn't have any extreme high or low blood sugar levels.
2. As the Chinese thought ginseng really does have a positive effect on male sexual function. Men who drink ginseng tea at least three times a day will usually discover that their erectile dysfunction problems are gone. And the Korean Red Ginseng is said to be the best for male sexual dysfunction problems.However if your taking heart or blood pressure medications discuss this with your doctor before you start taking ginseng for this reason.
3. Women who suffer from menstrual cramps or problems are advised to drink ginseng tea each morning as soon as they are awake and they should add raw honey to the ginseng tea they are drinking. If you're a woman who suffers from severe menstrual problems on a regular basis you may want to purchase ginseng capsules and ginseng tea and take a ginseng capsule at bedtime and drink a cup of the ginseng tea with honey each morning. If you do this you'll discover you no longer have menstrual cramps.
4. If you have heartburn or indigestion that bothers you especially at night you should drink a cup of ginseng tea with honey at least an hour before bedtime. If you do this on a regular daily basis you will discover that you no longer have heartburn or indigestion problems.
5. If you suffer from a weight problem try drinking an eight ounce glass of ginseng tea at least three times a day. Drink your tea warm if you can and add a tablespoon of honey to the tea by stirring it into the tea very well so that it dissolves well. If you get to the point where you feel you just have to eat when you shouldn't drink another glass of the warm ginseng tea with raw honey stirred into it.
6. If you find yourself feeling like your mentally exhausted start drinking ginseng tea with lemon, honey and cinnamon. If you'll do this at least three times a day you'll find yourself feeling perky, your mental condition should improve and you should find you have a lot of renewed energy.
7. Ginseng is said to be the perfect all time tonic. In Chinese Medicine people are often told to drink tea made out of ginseng on as regular a basis as possible. Make your ginseng tonic tea out of ginseng, lemon, and raw honey. Buy big capsules you can fill yourself and take a large capsule of ground cayenne pepper each time you drink a big cup or glass of ginseng tea. I guarantee you'll fill renewed with energy and your stamina, mental health, and vitality should improve greatly.
Those are seven ways that you can really help yourself with ginseng but there are a lot more. Just do careful research and learn everything you can about ginseng and all its health benefits.
If You Have Questions About Ginseng?
If you have any questions about ginseng or using ginseng just post your questions below in the comment section and I'll do my best to provide you with a quick answer if at all possible.
More Great Ginseng Information
One of the best things that I've found that ginseng can do for me is to really improve my mental health. If you'll drink ginseng on a regular daily basis you'll find that the ginseng will really improve your stress levels and your mental health. I don't know why it works. I just know that it does work.As a side effect the ginseng will greatly improve your stamina levels and you'll find yourself with a lot more endurance.
About a year ago I started walking on a regular basis and I noticed after I started drinking the ginseng tea that I had a lot more endurance. I make my ginseng tea with lemon and raw honey and I've found that if I drink the tea made this way that I have a lot more energy. Do you know that you really can walk yourself thin. After I started drinking the ginseng tea I found out I couldn't hardly wait to go walking each day. And I think the ginseng tea has improved my stamina and ability to stick to my walking.
Ginseng Can Really Help With Nerve Problems
If you find you have nerve problems then you should start taking ginseng capsules and drink ginseng tea. You may also want to learn everything you can about St John's Wort. Ginseng and St John's Wort together can help your nerve problems better than any prescription medicine ever will. But be sure to discuss this with your doctor and ask him or her about Ginseng and St John's Wort. Both are natural herbs but both are powerful herbs so you should do extensive research and learn everything you can about either herb. If you buy a product that is supposed to contain Ginseng or St John's Wort be sure to read the product label and make sure that the product really contains what you think it does.
Long Term Effects Of Ginseng
If you drink Ginseng Tea on a regular basis or take Ginseng capsules on a regular basis you'll discover over time that you have a lot fewer nerve problems and you'll find yourself feeling calm. It will also reduce your cholesterol levels, reduce your blood pressure and it will act as an overall tonic to improve how you feel. Most people who use Ginseng on a regular basis suddenly wake up one day and discover that they feel better than they have in years. Ginseng is after all rich in Vitamins C, E, and B and all of these are powerful antioxidants that really can help you.
Ginseng will also improve your liver function. It will also reduce stress, restore vitality, and protect against cell damage. The antioxidants in Ginseng help to remove free radicals from your body. Free radicals can cause damage to the cells of your body.
The antioxidants in Ginseng have been proven to reduce or improve the risks from cancers that include liver, lung, mouth, throat, and colon cancers. Again this is where it's important to keep doing your research and learn everything you can about cancer.
Over five years ago now I was told that I had six months to a year to live after it was discovered that I had multiple melanoma cancer. Almost at once I started doing my own research into herbal remedies for cancer and now over five years later I'm still alive. And I really do think that its herbs and nutrition that are keeping me alive.
Thanks For Reading My Hub Page On Ginseng.
I want you to know I appreciate you reading my Hub Page on Ginseng. I hope you find the information here helpful and if you have any questions or comments please post them below. Thanks For Reading. I hope you will consider SHARING this Hub Page with everyone you know. Again thanks for your time.
More by this Author
Cloves are the dried aromatic flower buds of a tree. Clove producing trees are native to the Maluku Islands of Indonesia. Cloves are used as a spice all over the world. Cloves are harvested mostly in Indonesia but they...
Bitter melon or bitter squash is in the Cucurbitaceae family and it grows in the tropical regions around the world. It is grown for it's bitter fruit which is among the most bitter fruit on earth. Bitter melon is now...
If you want to know exactly how to grow a vegetable garden here is all the information you will ever need.