Natural Home Remedies for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure Remedies
Hypertension or High Blood Pressure is a health condition in which blood pressure remains abnormally high. Hypertension is a disease of the modern age and an uncontrolled high blood pressure can lead to conditions like stroke, heart attack, heart failure, blindness or kidney failure. There can be many causes to High Blood Pressure such as stress, hormonal imbalances, obesity, high intake of sodium,Tobacco usage, Potassium intake, Alcohol consumption etc to name a few. It is very important to notice the symptoms of Hypertension and take immediate treatment for the same. But the good news is that this condition can be treated and cured. Natural Home Remedies and practicing certain yoga postures are known to be very effective in treating High Blood Pressure.
The benefit of going for natural remedies is that it is much safer and cheaper than the over the counter medication. Given below are some home remedies for Hypertension.
Natural Home Remedies for High Blood pressure
Given below are some effective natural home remedies for High Blood Pressure or Hypertension.
- Having 2-3 raw cloves of Garlic a day is an effective remedy in lowering the blood pressure.
- Taking a mixture of 1 teaspoon fresh Indian gooseberry juice and 1 teaspoon of honey early morning empty stomach on a regular basis helps fight hypertension.
- Taking 1 teaspoon powder made with equal amounts of watermelon seeds and poppy seeds on empty stomach in the evening with water regularly for 45 days help in lowering blood pressure.
- Taking one teaspoonful of fenugreek seeds powder morning and evening with an empty stomach for a month can help cure hypertension.
- Consuming fresh papayas regularly on an empty stomach regularly is helpful for hypertension.
- Consuming a mixture of half teaspoon of onion juice and half of teaspoon honey twice a day helps to lower the blood pressure.
- Have a mixture of 1 teaspoon each of honey, ginger juice and cumin powder twice a day regularly is helpful in the treatment of high blood pressure.
- Take equal amounts of fennel seeds, cumin seeds and sugar and make a powder of it. Add 1 teaspoon of this in water and drink twice a day on a regular basis to lower blood pressure.
Apart from this, hot foot or leg bath for 10-15 minutes and hot compress over the heart have proven beneficial for high blood pressure. Yoga for Hypertension is one of the most effective remedies too. If you are suffering from this condition why not give natural home remedies a try?
More by this Author
The popularity of Munir Khan and his so called miracle drug Body Revival is a typical example of how Networking and smart marketing can work. This con doctor cum Scientist sold his product which promises to cure cancer,...
As per Medical Astrology, Insomnia and other sleeping disorders can be because of the influence of certain Planets in Horoscope chart. Check this Hub for Gem Therapy Remedies to cure this condition.
If you are head over heels in love with a girl, you would want to know if she likes you or not. If you are wondering how to find out if she likes you, given are 16 signs to tell if she is interested.