Natural Ways of Preventing Hair Loss and Growing Thicker Hair
Hair Loss Remedies
Mens Hair Loss
Mens hair loss is one of the most common issues that men have to deal with as they get older, and going bald could easily qualify as one of mans greatest fears. I know from experience, my dad is bald and I have always been so paranoid about my hair thinning out. I can easily see how it could temporarily effect self esteem and confidence, and dealing with thinning hair can be very stressful for men.
It seems that there are only so many options for hair loss treatment. Over the counter medication, prescription medication that can cause undesirable side affects, or wearing a toupee (also known as hair piece). I have always been skeptical about taking medication to treat hair loss, and I can't imagine wearing a hair piece to hide a bald spot. So that reality inspired me to search for other natural treatments for hair loss and learn about what causes hair loss.
After doing some research, I found that there are certain things that you can do to prevent hair loss and grow back thicker hair - without dealing with side affects. Certain vitamins play a role when it comes to growing healthy thick hair, certain oils help you to nourish your hair and follicles in a way that promotes thicker hair growth. Here is a list of things you can do to naturally treat hair loss and grow thicker hair rather than dealing with limp hair and male pattern baldness.
- Protein - Make sure your getting enough protein in your diet, sometimes people notice that their hair is thinning or perhaps it looks weak. There is a chance that this is being caused by a protein deficiency. Protein is absolutely essential for healthy hair growth. Beans, fish, chicken, tuna, and red meats are all good sources of protein. But try to eat more of the lean proteins like beans and fish.
- Iron - Medical studies have shown that iron is absolutely essential when it comes hair regrowth, and growing healthy hair. An iron deficiency can sometimes be the cause of hair loss. Spinach is one example of a food that is rich in iron. You can check this website for more information about the association between iron deficiencies and hair loss.
- Beta-Carotene - Beta-Carotene is absolutely essential for healthy hair. Any vegetable with a yellow or orange color is rich in beta-carotene. Some examples would be carrots, beats, and sweet potatoes.
- Vitamin A - Studies show that vitamin A plays a significant role when it comes to growing healthy thick hair. You can find vitamin A in dark green vegetables like salads, and dark green vegetables.
- Vitamin E - Vitamin E is good for your hair, your skin and your nails. You can get vitamin E from foos like spinach, eggs, nuts, and broccoli.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids - Omega essential fatty acids are important because they help to keep the scalp and our skin moist, which then promotes healthy follicles and healthy hair growth. A great source of omega 3's would be fish, and chia seeds.
- Niacin - An essential vitamin that will help prevent hair loss. Niacin helps to increase circulation in the body, especially to the extremities of the body.
- Coconut Oil - Virgin coconut oil is said to be be great as a remedy for hair loss and is well known as one of the effective hair loss remedies.
- Emu Oil - Emu oil has also been recommended for hair loss treatment and is said to stimulate hair growth.
- Use Conditioner More Often - Use conditioner more often than shampoo. Shampoo dries out your hair, so when you do use it - its best to massage it mostly into the scalp. Also, be sure to use natural shampoo and conditioners, not the cheap shampoo and conditioner that contains tons of chemicals that damage the hair.
- Exercise Often - Its really important to exercise regularly, and the main reason for this is the fact that exercise helps to increase circulation and maintain healthy circulation. When you have bad circulation, it makes it harder for your hair to grow. Exercise is a great way increase circulation and maintain healthy circulation.
- Limit The Use of Hair Spray and Gels - Hair sprays, gels and wax's all contain chemicals that can be damaging to the hair. If you do use hair products, use them sparingly and do your best to find the most natural kind of wax or gel.
- Limit The Amount of Stress In Your Life - Stress and worrying about going bald can only make things worse. If your working too much, or if your life is filled with stressful situations. Try to develop some routine that helps you to experience stress relief, whether its golf, bowling, fishing, or reading. Find something that helps you release stress.
Men's hair loss or male pattern balding has continued to be a huge concern to men everywhere, so much so that there is tons of research that goes beyond what doctor's and pharmaceutical companies might tell you. So stay optimistic and know that there are things you can do to to prevent hair loss and create a plan that is conducive to an effective hair loss treatment.
Other Resources For Stopping Hair Loss
- Sacred Hair Growth by Niwali - A New Life
Tap into this amazing hair growth formula, get all the natural elements you need in order to re-grow thick hair, turn grey hair back into its natural colour and restore your hairs overall health
- Hair Loss Products, Hair Growth Products, Shampoo, Vitamins and Minoxidil
Find the best hair loss products for thinning hair and hair growth products for healthy hair growth for men and women. Search a wide selection from hair loss shampoo to hair growth vitamins to FDA approved solutions like Minoxidil and Rogaine.
More by this Author
Why Zinc is one of the most important nutrients that our body needs to function properly.
A mens guide to increasing male libido and maintaining healthy circulation. Along with exercise, there are many foods that can help men maintain a healthy balance.
Buyer's guide for choosing the best paintball gun on the market in 2015. Should you get a speedball marker or woodsball gun? Best paintball upgrades.