Never Give Up Hope On Finding Your Sobriety
Never Give Up Hope
There are so many people that are addicted to alcohol in this world that want to be clean and sober and be able to find sobriety in their life, but many things in their minds hold them back from getting to that stage in their life of being able to surrender to their addiction.
Never give up hope on finding your sobriety because if you do and think there is no hope for you whatsoever, then you my friends are facing and long battle with your demons and your addiction to alcohol.
If you truly want to be clean and sober you must never give up hope on yourself in finding your sobriety,
Remember, sobriety will not come to you. It will not just fall into your lap. You must go after sobriety and never give up until you achieve it back into your life, that is of course if you truly want to be clean and sober. Without the true feeling of wanting to surrender to your alcohol addiction, than you are just, as they say, beating a dead horse, swimming against the tide, or sailing against the wing. However you want to call it, the fact is that you will be continuing down that path of self destruction and down to rock bottom.
Books on Finding Your Sobriety
Not Dangerous at All - Try It !
Some Tips That Helped Me Find Sobriety
Here are a few Tips that helped me find my Sobriety and hopefully some of these tips will help you in the quest of finding a new found LIFE!
- First of all, I had to want sobriety back into my life and I knew that this was the main thing in order for me to change my life around.
- I began to think positive and not negative anymore.
- I gave myself more credit than I did in the past.
- I weighed the pros and cons of drinking alcohol and came up with nothing good at all.
- I began to get excited about my new found decision to get sober and looked forward to my new life.
- I was proud of myself on the decision I had made to change my life.
- I began to announced to my family and friends that I was surrendering to my alcohol addiction and was no longer embarrassed of my life.
- I told myself that I will never give up hope on myself and respect myself and my body enough to go after what is rightfully mine - (my sobriety) and not let anything or anyone stand in my way to becoming clean and sober.
- I started to think of all the happy things I would be able to do in a sober state of mind and to be able to enjoy my family like a Husband and Father should. This excited me to no end because I will now be sober and not under the influence of alcohol.
Go Get Your Sobriety Back
So, hopefully one of the above will help you get a positive attitude about finding your sobriety and a start of a new ahead. Believe me, you will never be sorry you decided to get clean and sober. Don't ever give up hope on yourself and tell yourself you CAN and WILL find sobriety.
All you have to do is want it so bad that you would be willing to do anything to achieve it. You're not alone if you think you are, and there are so many great Rehab.Centers all over the world that would be more than happy to help you. All you have to do is to Ask!
© 2011 Mark Bruno
More by this Author
Everyone one in the world has had or has problems in their life. Many choose to correct the problems in the best way they can and figure those problems out in a sober way.
Here is feeling lost and empty after an alcoholic stops drinking alcohol and my story and thoughts on just how I got through the torture. I call this torture because alcohol was my life, my best friend, and something I...
So you own a home and the upstairs is just not enough living space for you and then you realize that you have a full basement below full of all the stuff you have in storage.