The New Swine Flu Vaccine - Is it Safe?
NVIC Questions Safety of Giving Swine Influenza Vaccine
Swine Flu Vaccine Facts You Need to Know:
The National Vaccine Information Center (NVIC) is calling on the Obama Administration and state Governors to provide evidence that it is necessary to give experimental swine flu vaccines to children in schools and that strong mechanisms for vaccine safety screening, recording, monitoring, reporting and vaccine injury compensation are in place. NVIC announced that parental concerns about vaccine safety and vaccine mandates will be addressed Oct. 2-4, 2009 in Washington, D.C. at the Fourth International Public Conference on Vaccination.
THE FDA reports that swine flu vaccines will only be tested for a few weeks on a few hundred children and adults. The NVIC questions whether this procedure would obey the safety provisions set forth in the National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986:
Some of the safety provisions in the Vaccine Injury Act include:
- Giving written vaccine benefit and risk information to parents before vaccination;
- Keeping accurate vaccine records including the manufacturer's name and lot number;
- Recording and reporting serious health problems, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths that occur following vaccination to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) http://www.medalerts.org/
Recent Laws Exonerate Vaccine Manufacturers From Responsibility for Damages:
Recent legislation (Federal Pandemic & Bioshield) protects vaccine manufacturers and providers from any liability for deaths or injuries caused by the administration of vaccines or drugs under an Emergency Use Authorization during government-declared public health emergencies.
There will be an NVIC Conference held from Oct. 2-4, 2009 which will be attended by more than 35 scientists, doctors, bio-ethicists, and legal experts, who will discuss the scientific, legal, and ethical aspects of vaccination.
A new report from a WHO advisory group predicts that global production of vaccine for the novel H1N1 influenza virus could be as much as 4.9 billon doses a year, far higher than previous estimates.
The report says that vaccine makers are expected to produce about 780 million doses of seasonal flu vaccine for the northern hemisphere's 2009 flu season.
The recent declaration of a Stage 6 Pandemic by the WHO, and following statements by the Obama Administration that there will be "Mandatory Vaccinations" this fall, has raised strong concerns that the new vaccines (of which there will reportedly be three!) have not been sufficiently tested and that the effects are unknown.
The vaccine is expected to be given to about 13 million people during the first wave of immunization, which is expected to begin in October.
The deadly after-effects of a previous "Swine Flu" scare and subsequent vaccination program in 1976 have been remembered, and compared to the present situation. A similar swine flu vaccine was used back then during a supposed swine flu epidemic which was likened at the time to the 1918 Pandemic which killed 20 million people worldwide and a half a million Americans. President Gerald Ford, at the time, ordered mass vaccination.
However the vaccination was a disaster, because:
- More people died from the vaccine than from the flu
- 500 cases of Guillain-Barre Syndrome were detected as a result of the effects of the vaccine
- The incidence of GBS rose to a level 8 times higher after the vaccine program was begun
- The vaccine had to be withdrawn after ten weeks because it caused GBS
Within days after the 1976 vaccination program began, symptoms of Guillain-Barre Syndrome were reported, and many people died from respiratory failure associated with the vaccine. Only one person died of the "swine flu", while many died from the effects of the vaccine.
Beware of the Swine Flu Vaccine part 1 of 3
Beware of the Swine Flu Vaccine part 2 of 3
Beware of the Swine Flu Vaccine part 3 of 3
Why You Should Beware of the Swine Flu Vaccine:
1. It has not been sufficiently tested. A few weeks of testing is not enough.
2. It contains known dangerous chemicals which can cause severe illness, including cancer, immune disorders, lupus, multiple sclerosis, severe autoimmune arthritis, "gulf-war like syndrome", autism, and more..
Look at this:
You can expect to get a dose of thimerosal (mercury), formaldehyde, detergent, MF-59 (an oil-based adjuvant), and other toxins.
The new H1N1 (swine flu) vaccine is going to be made by Novartis. It will probably be made in PER.C6 cells (human retina cells) and contain MF59, a potentially debilitating adjuvant.
MF-59 is an oil-based adjuvant primarily composed of squalene, Tween 80 and Span85.
All oil adjuvants injected into rats were found toxic. All rats developed an MS-like disease that left them crippled, dragging their paralyzed hindquarters across their cages.
Squalene caused severe arthritis (3 on scale of 4). Squalene in humans at 10-20 ppb (parts per billion) leads to severe immune responses, such as autoimmune arthritis and lupus.
3. Quality of vaccines is scarily questionable at best. Baxter has a history of including the AIDS virus and Live Avian Flu virus in their products. The first event occurred in 2006 when hemophiliac components were contaminated with HIV virus and injected in tens of thousands of people, including thousands of children. Baxter continued to release the HIV contaminated vaccine even after the contamination was known.
And more recently, in April, 2009, they "accidentally" packaged live Avian Flu virus into their vaccines and sent it out to 18 different countries for distribution. If not for the timely alarm given by some lab workers in the Czech Republic, it would have caused a world-wide Bird Flu Pandemic.
Please see this video:
Baxter Product Contained Live Bird Flu Virus
So, in conclusion:
- The new Swine Flu vaccine has not been properly tested
- It contains dangerous chemicals which can cause life-threatening illnesses
- Vaccine quality is not sufficiently monitored and controlled
- And lastly, if it turns out the vaccines permanently disable or kill you, you have no legal recourse against the manufacturers.
Good enough reasons for me, to say: "Thanks, but no thanks!"
I'll take my chances! If it gets that bad (which I'm sure it won't!) I will shelter in place, take my herbal supplements and my vitamins, and follow my alkaline - raw foods diet.
How about you?
If you are interested in further expressing your refusal to be injected with this dangerous vaccine, please sign this petition:
More by this Author
In the last twenty years, there has been an epidemic increase in allergies, asthma, auto-immune disorders, ADHD, and autism, Today, it is estimated that 20% of American children have allergies, and that there has been...
You probably want to be an RN because you want to help people, you are interested in the health care field, and you are attracted by the good wages RN's earn. These are all pretty good reasons. But what will it really...
About half of all puppies attacked by parvovirus will die no matter what you do, especially if it is virulent. However, knowing the right things to do might help you save your puppy's life.