New Weight Loss Diet Plan To Lose 15 Pounds in a Month
Do you know most of the weight loss diets available around you are based on body weight and calorie requirement calculated from how heavy you are? Interestingly, about 95% of people who post their queries in weight loss forums are those who have not given diet and exercise a chance to do their work. But today I am going to share with you a new weight loss diet that will transform your way of thinking towards losing weight. The ultimate magic of this diet is that it works regardless of your body weight and you are also allowed to eat to fill out your stomach. You don’t need to count calories now.
The most important criteria of is that a person who considers himself overweight at 90 kg and another at 110 kg may have more or less the same amount of muscle, only the percentage of fat varies. By calculating the calories required basing everything on the body weight, one person gets more to eat, which is only feeding the fat, in every sense of the word. Here, in the below mentioned new diet, you will find that you can eat as much as you can some foods but not others. This will also make sure that by not eating any of the refined sugars and other junk food, you only eat the right kind of food in the required quantity, i.e., by eating to your stomach’s fill and not to your heart’s fill. The food will no more go to waste and will not store as bad fat in the intestine. Now here is this amazing diet plan to help you lose weight:
- DIET PLAN STARTS > At 6.30 am, gulp down three glasses of water.
- At 6.45 am, eat some fruits and half glass of milk.
- At 7.45 am, 1 chapatti or 1 bread or anything equivalent in quantity like oatmeal or cereals or cornflakes (without added sugar), mushroom curry plus any other curry.
- At 10.30 am, have a handful of non-fried peanuts.
- At 2.30 pm, 1 chapatti or 1 bread or 1 cup of rice or anything equivalent. If non-vegetarian, any nonveg curry (any amount). If you are a pure vegetarian, then Bengal gram or green gram mushroom curry or vegetarian salad or any other curry.
- At 5 pm, have some fruits.
- At 6.30 pm, only half a cup of sprouts.
- At 9 pm, 1 chapatti or 1 cup of rice or anything equivalent like a slice of bread combined with any nonvegetarian curry of any amount, but with as little oil as possible. If vegetarian, then again Bengal gram pulses or green gram dal or mushroom curry and vegetarian salad and any other curry < DIET PLAN ENDS
This new diet has been very successful for people who do
not skip any meal in between even if they are not feeling hungry enough. Avoiding
all types of junk food including sweetened drinks, chips, sugar, sweets, biscuits,
sauce, bakery products, chocolates, fried food, pizza, dried fruits, burger,
cheese, jam, alcohol, butter, beer, whisky, vodka, Bournvita and Horlicks is the key to
successful weight loss. Eating vegetarian salad rich in fibers is most important
for fat loss and assimilation of nutrients. Not being able to sleep properly or
being tense about something can make you eat a lot of sweets, which make you
gain fat. So it is better that you start doing some mind exercises like transcendental
meditation, pranayama, and yoga, which will help you relax and help you focus
better on losing pounds in a month with this new diet plan. A lot of people have started seeing excellent results within twenty days of starting this new weight loss diet. Best of luck for losing weight eating eight times in a day.
More by this Author
Getting pregnant with irregular periods is not very easy but not impossible at the same time. The first thing which comes in everyone’s mind who is reading this topic is that a women can get pregnant easily if she...
Your first month of pregnancy can be determined when your ovulation period lasts. By knowing the date of your last period, you can estimate the gestational age and date of delivery. First Month of Pregnancy: As you...
In very simple terms, PCOS or Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is a genetic problem with various hormonal manifestations. It presents with a rainbow of symptoms, including: difficulty losing weight, a tendency to gain...