New Years Resolution, Withholding Calculator 2015
New Years Resolution - More Take Home Pay All Year LongClick thumbnail to view full-size
New Year's Resolution, Calculate Tax Withholding Correctly
Throughout the year we act in ways that we may regret, or do not make any actions that make us feel good about ourselves.
One time per year we stand at the end of an entire year looking forward to the next. We make resolutions and promises to ourselves...on that one day.
Tax withholding from our North American earnings is something we participate in 52 weeks, or 12 months per year.
Resolutions, and life changes are daily, weekly, and monthly movements.
Instead of putting all of this pressure on one day, or such a small period of time, spread it out, make or change habits over larger periods of time.
By handling resolutions in this manner will make greater changes, and more solid plans for our lives. we will be more successful and feel less disparaging when we fail, or hit a bump.
With many small victories, a few set backs are just that, a set back, not failure.
Resolution - Help North American Taxpayers Use Their Money
Taxpayers stop using their Federal Withholding as a savings account, Using the US Treasury / I.R.S. as a savings plan, hoping for a larger refund in January is detrimental to the average wage earner.
By calculating the withholding closer to the actual tax liability, or -0- owed, -0- refunded, this will increase in-hand income for each pay period through the year.
Then, taxpayers have more purchasing power, and can better meet their own needs.
Use the IRS Withholding Calculator to determine your actual tax burden and withhold as close to zero as possible.
- www . irs . gov
- 5th Paragraph down the page
- Why live on credit paying interest to use your own money?
- Over withholding is what many hard working people do all year.
- They store their hard earned money at the US Treasury where they do not earn one cent of interest.
- They lose their own consumer spending power, while paying at least 21% interest, paying credit card companies to use their own money.
How To Fill Out Your W-4 Form Correctly
Do not save life resolutions for only one day per year, break it up into bite size pieces
- New Year's Resolutions saved for one night per year, is an overwhelming agenda.
- By making short, medium and long term goals monthly and annually, coming to a New Year's resolution need be only a small thing such as a choice between a gym membership, or a pact to walk your dog 3 times per day.
- Why live all year with no desire to change or improve? If we live for Resolution in bite sized goals, we have more success, which generates more positive energy, and power to make big changes.
Take Control of Your Earnings - Withhold Correctly
By taking control of your income, and managing your tax withholding, this will give you more money and power when it comes to using your own money Interest Free!
Credit is not extra money.
Credit is not a good thing to rely on in an emergency.
New Years or Life Resolutions, to make a positive difference
Resolution and Withholding
- Internal Revenue Service
go to "Individual", then Withholding Calculator. This is where you can find out the .90% tax liability you must withhold, then use the rest of your money all year long.
Happy New Year 2015 & Beyond
- Give yourself a break, don't make an entire years worth of goals in one night
- Pay yourself.
- Stop living on credit, while loaning the US Treasury thousands interest free all year.
- Goals are like baby steps or 12 steps, One day at a time
- Small goals = Medium results, Small and Medium accomplishment are the fuel for success
- In 52 weeks, 7 failures = 47 successes.
- Goal setting and taxes, make 2013 a year to be easier on yourself, and accomplish more
Lilly wants to wish every person or creature who reads this the very best in the year to come. Lilly has powerful personal goals, that she will accomplish, and knows that it will be side by side with many of those who read this. Let's do this...
Taxes. Lilly has over withheld this year, because she withheld her 90% of tax liability for last year. Lilly has had unexpected,and multiple changes to her income this year.
Make goals, get more of your own money, be fruitful, and have fun. Happy New Year
citations and credits
Dec 30, 2010, Chief Master Anderson Tae Kwan Do Center, Little Rock, AR®©
© 2010 Lori J Latimer
More by this Author
Discover freedom from the torturous bra, and get released from the necessity, of wearing a dreaded bra. Define yourself. Be free, be proud, be woman.
Testament is a sculpture of The Little Rock 9 (Nine), it lies east of the front of the Arkansas State Capitol. John Deering is the sculptor.
It is not life, obstacles, ownership, or relationships that drive us crazy, it is our thinking about these things that do. Here's a hundred give or take