Oolong Tea Weight Loss - The Oolong Tea Diet Benefits and Facts
Oolong Tea Weight Loss
Although not the “end all be all” solution to weight loss, drinking Oolong tea is beneficial in reducing or maintaining weight. If you frequently enjoy a cup of tea and are trying to lose weight then why not try switching to Oolong tea. Studies suggest that regular consumption of Oolong tea speeds up your metabolism, which in turn, burns around 70-80 calories per day or more. The calories may not seem significant, but the increase in metabolism function is. Effective weight losses start with an elevated metabolic rate and if drinking a tea with some regularity can do this; then why not try.
Keep in mind, healthy food choices and regular exercise should always accompany any weight loss program. There are Oolong tea diet benefits and facts to know though, so be sure to understand what to expect.
Oolong Tea Benefits
- Frequent consumption of Oolong tea leads to overall weight loss
- Seems to have smoother flavor and its more delicate on the stomach compared to green or black teas
- Increase in energy levels
- Practically free of calories and low in carbohydrates
- Could help decrease cholesterol build-up inside the bloodstream
- Can aid to prevent heart ailments
- Can be utilized for treatment of digestive ailments
- Fortifies the body's immune system
- Encourages healthy and strong bones, working against osteoporosis
- Assists in the fight against oral cavities
- Low levels of caffeine provide energy boost but not enough to leave you jittery
- Contains polyphenols, which work as antioxidants, safeguarding against some common health conditions and effects of aging
- Polyphenols can also stop the activity of enzymes which varieties of cancer require for development. They can also deactivate substances that promote the rise of malignancies.
Oolong Tea Weight Loss - Intro to the Tea
Oolong Tea Facts
- Goes by the name of Wulong Tea or Wu Long Tea as well
- Oolong tea sits between green and black tea varieties
- Produced by allowing the tea leaves to oxidize for a short time after picking
- This oxidation is the process that causes the leaves to turn dark on exposure to oxygen
- Flavor of Oolong tea is comparable to green tea
- Possesses a darkish brown coloring attributed to reduced oxidation time;as opposed to green that's harvested prior to oxidation
- Contains significantly less caffeine versus a cup of coffee
- Oolong tea originated in China and is produced and consumed mainly in the Far East
- Some varieties or names of Oolong teas are:
- Bao Zhong
- Dong Fang Mei Ren
- Bai Hao
- Tie Guan Yin
- Se Chumg Huang Jin Gui
- Qi Lan
- Da Hong Pao
- Rou Gui
- Dan Cong
Oolong tea may not be your miracle or quick fix weight loss cure, but the health benefits are significant. There’s no secret to weight loss, but you can make better choices and try different products or services, until you craft the strategies that work best for you. Of course Oolong tea is not a miracle drug for weight loss. Don’t make drinking this tea a chore in hopes to lose weight. If you don’t enjoy the taste then it’s not worth making the change.
Diet and Fat Loss Programs Reviewed
- 31 Day Fat Loss Cure - Your Weight Loss and Diet Cure
The 31 Day Fat Loss Cure presents an effective approach to weight loss. An excellent diet cure for a novice or advanced fitness professional.
- Fat Burning Furnace - What Fat Burning Exercises Elevate Your Metabolism?
The Fat Burning Furnace ebook will show you how to lose weight quickly. Learn about what fat burning foods and fat burning exercises you need to incorporate in your diet plan.
- The Diet Solution Program and Metabolic Typing
The Diet Solution Program just may be your weight loss solution. This approach to metabolic typing will show you how to lose weight healthy.
- Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle - What are the Exercises and Foods That Burn Fat?
The Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle program will teach you about the foods that burn fat. Learn how to obtain your fat loss goals and get that body for life.
- Cheat Your Way Thin - A Scientific Approach To Weight Loss
The Cheat Your Way Thin System is a scientific approach to weight loss.
Oolong Tea Weight Loss Video by Dr. Tea
More by this Author
B12 shots for weight loss can be beneficial if you have a B12 deficiency. Learn about b12 shots benefits as well as possible side effects and make an informed decision.
No comments yet.