Pinhole Glasses And Its Use
Just like any other muscles in our body, if we don’t exercise them for a long time, our muscle becomes weak. Our eyes are one of the most delicate and complex organs in our body with numerous muscles surrounding it. If we don’t exercise the muscles in our eyes, they will become weak over time. When we use normal prescription glasses, we may fall into a trap where we can no longer use or exercise the focusing muscles in our eyes to the fullest. The important muscle of the eye begins to weaken, requiring us to visit to the nearest eye doctor for stronger prescription glasses. Then the concept of pinhole glasses began.
What Is Pinhole Glasses?
Although this has been around for some time, it is only lately when these glasses have come into popularity. Pinholes glasses are natural and harmless form of correcting and improving your vision. The moment you put on the glasses, you will instantly notice a clarity and focused vision. You can now see clearly and over time they strengthen the eye muscles which allows you to reduce the prescription and could possibly no longer wear eyeglasses or contact lenses anymore. Its lens are just simply made of a piece of hard plastic material that are alined with pinhole sized holes.
How Do They Work?
These glasses improve the sharpness of an image, sending message to your brain to find the focus point. During this process the muscles of the eye are getting used more often and this will help exercise your eyes’ focusing system in regular basis. They eliminate the irrelevant light that enters through your eye, which allows to only accept the light that directly strikes the retina. This will let your eye's lens relax, allowing you to see things clearly.
The Benefits and Advantages
1. It helps prevent computer vision syndrome - If you use computers for longer period, you will develop the symptoms like dry eyes, blurry vision, headache, fatigue, eye strain and double vision. Computer glasses can help reduce the brightness from the monitor, which relax the eyes and increase your natural focusing power.
2. They can also be used by people who needed prescription glasses or contact lenses (regardless of their grade) and people who don’t really need glasses. People who needs glasses can use them for reading, watch television, or just use around the house. On the other hand someone who doesn’t need them can use them as plain sunglasses keeping their vision relaxed while walking outside.
3. Increases object brightness
Pinholes are proven to increase likely object brightness, this is ideal if you struggle with vision in low-light situations parallel to other objects in the intuitive field.
4. Improves your vision clarity & resolution
For those who suffer refractive eye disorders, pinholes will help improve the clarity of your vision and resolution. It is an alternative invention to concave corrective lenses.
You should also consider that if there are advantages, there can be also certain undesirable effects of pinhole glasses.
* The multiple holes can build an insect- like vision of effect, with multiple overlaying images, and a gleam when you move your head. Because of that holes, the central vision of each eye won’t always be focused on the same point through these multiple holes.
* It takes some time to get used to it, usually a few days or more.
* It blocks some light rays that diminishes its light intensity as well as the peripheral vision. Due to this reason, pinhole glasses should not be intend to use while operating machines, driving or any activity that involves motion. These glasses cannot be recommended as a legal substitute for any situations where prescription lenses are required.
You May Also Like
- Larong Pinoy - The Filipino Games
I've always wanted to be a kid! I remembered the times me and my childhood friends sneak out of the house just to play on the streets.
- Filipino Traits and Characteristics
Filipinos has one of the best traits in the world one of you must know. Although they have been colonized by several countries, core values from their ancestors remained intact and is still applied up to this time. Filipinos are not perfect, but...
- Beauty Tips: Homemade Face Masks For Blackheads
Blackheads can be an embarrassing thing but don't let this ruin your day. There are lots of ways to get rid of those annoying black spots . Homemade face masks might be the solution for your problem.
- Job Interview Questions They'd Surely Loved to ask! ...
Struggling for words whenever the HR personnel or the employer ask you some tricky questions you don't know how to handle? Answer them back that would blow their minds up and get you into the position you wanted! Well you should have expected it...
- Thrush Home Remedies: Know it's causes and signs
What is thrush and its causes? Thrush is a yeast infection caused by candida fungus that affects not from different areas of your body. One type is the oral thrush affecting the mouth area, the other one is the vaginal thrush that affects the...
- Top Signs of A Cheating Spouse
Is your relationship too good to be true? Mmmh.. Wait, there must be something wrong and you you need to be sure, whether your spouse is cheating or not. I knew this feeling, when everything is going smooth and great in your life, and you don't...
- Famous Celebrities who needed Anger Management Couns...
There are celebrities that are professionals, on time, responsible, and very flexible to their job. However, there are some who have shown some attitudes that lack sincerity due to their busy schedules which stress them too much and sometimes causes.
More by this Author
Anorexia plainly means a loss of appetite. Anorexia nervosa is an eating disorder with a psychological disturbance affecting mainly teenage girls or young adult women, as well as males. It is characterized by an...
Hemorrhoids What is Hemorrhoids? Hemorrhoids refers to the enlarged veins in the anus or lower rectum. They are swollen and inflamed and usually clears up after few days. It can cause long lasting discomfort, pain...
Every country has its cultural traits. Here are some that Filipinos share.