Power Pops Review - Do Power Pops Work?
Eat Candy, Lose Weight? My review.
I have always been skeptical if Power Pops actually help me burn fat (as they claim to do), but the reason why I think they helped me to lose a few pounds and now help me maintain my weight is because they taste so great and take FOREVER to finish. One Power Pop will easily last you for a half hour. If I'm craving a snack (but not really that hungry), I can simply have a Power Pop instead. They also encourage you to drink one bottle of water down with every Power Pop so they help you to get your daily water quota in, too! (You should be drinking, at minimum, 8 glass a day. Are you?!?) As an added bonus, Power Pops also came in really handy when I quit smoking...I'm not much for chewing gum and these were great to occupy my mouth to help surpass cravings.
Why you SHOULD buy Power Pops: If you are looking for a fun way to help curb mindless snacking, then
give them a try. They used to be really expensive (like $30 for a
package of 30) but are now around $20. The price is worth it to me
because that's less than $1 a Power Pop and I eat them as snacks. Less than $1 for a snack is pretty affordable.
Why you SHOULDN'T buy Power Pops: Power Pops are NOT a miracle diet. If you are going to sit on your butt
all day and constantly eat fast food, then I wouldn't suggest buying
these, or buying any other supplements for that matter. The only way to truly lose weight is through a healthy diet and exercise. You've heard that a million times and it is the absolute truth. Power Pops aren't going to help you lose any weight unless you make some other necessary changes too.
To sum it up, I love Power Pops. They are one of my favorite snacks and they taste really great. My favorite flavor is probably Pink Lemonade, but they are all pretty good. They come in a bunch of different flavors and I'm definitely convinced that they helped me lose a little bit of weight (by cutting calories) when I first started using them and are now helping me to maintain my weight that was loss through diet and exercise.
Have You Tried Power Pops?See results without voting
On the official Power Pops website, the following ingredients are listed:
- Hoodia* - A natural ingredient in weight loss from South Africa that has been used for hundreds of years. It suppresses the appetite and works with receptors to signal satisfaction.
- Citrimax* - A natural ingredient in weight loss products which suppresses appetite and helps to burn fat.
- L-Tyrosine* (Amino Acid) - Suppresses appetite, helps reduce body fat, works with the receptors to signal satisfaction.
- Vitamin B6* - involved in more body functions than almost any other single nutrient, helps absorbs fats, and reduces water retention.
- Vitamin B12* - Helps with proper digestion, absorption of foods, and metabolism of carbohydrates and fats.
- Guarana* - Combined with Vitamins B6 and B12, helps reduce fatigue and increase mental alertness.
- Natural Flavors.
More by this Author
This article is the third in my series on low calorie and healthy eating for every meal of the day. Selecting delicious and easy low calorie meals can sometimes prove difficult, but I've compiled a list of some of my...
I recently wrote an article on Low Fat Breakfast Ideas and lo and behold, it has gotten lots of positive responses. Awesome! So, I thought readers would enjoy another article for Low Fat Lunch Ideas. This article will...
Find out the basics of weight loss.