Hair Combing Precautions - Comb
Comb Your Hair
Precautions When Combing Hair
Help For Hair Combing
Whilst combing hair, some precautions must be taken first, yeah you heard right, combing hair is an art!
People have different hair styles and as such different people have many ways of looking after their hair or they don't, a unclean person may have dirty, greasy hair that is all tangled from lack of being combed and looked after, so it is important if you're bothered about looking after your hair to think over these 11 precautions before combing your hair.
1) Consider buying the best comb you can for the right type of hair possible, if your hair is short, long soft or hard hair type, then you should buy the right comb accordingly.
2) When combing it is vital that you concentrate n what you are doing, because if you don't you could damage some of your hair follicals, so some combing care is needed.
3) Be gentle when combing.
4) It is best to comb your hair after washing and then when you've dried it apply some oil and massage it into the hair roots and then start to comb, you'll find it's easier to run through with the comb.
5) Never comb in the opposite direction of hairs,as this could increase more hair falling out.
6) Traction baldness can be prevented by not combing really hard in a backward motion.
7) If you comb too much you could damage the scalp and the hair follicles. So try and do it only 2 or 3 times a day if neccessary if you carry a pocket comb around with you, acting like the fonz may be great, but later when you have a slap head you may not be laughing and saying Eeehhhhhhh"
8) Don't press too hard with the comb either, it is recommended that you use plastic combs over metal combs as they usually have rounded corners..
9) Clean the comb after each use, because dirt will build up and will clog the comb and make it hurt when you run the comb through your hair..
10) Use your own comb and never anyone elses, as head lice could be spread from others combs and other hair fungus..
11) Wash you hair frequently, so that it is grease free and easier to comb.
Well there you go, 11 tips to help when combing your hair, because it's a dangerous world out there and combing is one thing you don't want to get on the wrong side of.