Say NO to 'Root Canal' with 'Oil Pulling' !
The following started from a chat on my Face Book. The topic was about 'Oil Pulling' that was posted by Natural Cures Not Medicine ....a favorite of mine.....duh!
- John Hager II A year ago my dentist told me I needed a root canal. Luckily I've always questioned authority, and live to tell the tale. I went to the internet and found this, what follows, about 'pulling'! Today I am free of my 'problem'! Funny, my dentist didn't remark about my teeth anymore. Funnier still, I don't need a dentist anymore. Like · Reply
- Shawn - Is all you did was oil pull? With coconut oil? How many days a week did you pull? What else did you do besides oil to cleanse your teeth?
answer: My problem wasn't bad mind you, I didn't wait till the last minute to do something. (not that it wouldn't work then as well) I think, for me, it all started with smoking (tobacco) for most of my adult life. That was the first to go. I used to brush with the 'surgery shit' in the morning and baking soda in the evening. My parents started me on baking soda since I was born, and didn't have any candy until I was 12 maybe. It was on Easter, I can remember that. We still joke about it. "Mommy, bunny 'tanny'!
After the wake-up call that changed. I was never a big sugar eater or anything with it on. Now I use nothing else but baking soda, and rinse with apple cider vinegar. (1/3 water to whatever size container you use) I may smell like a salad, laugh go ahead, but hey I still have my teeth at age 59!
The same year I got the 'call' I got a water pic, and put a third or so of vinegar in that with water. Used that morning and night. I even brush my teeth in the shower. (just with water) ....and after I eat lunch. And to top it off I started 'pulling' in the morning. The dentist said he saw some little improvement before I pulled, but when I started that ......BADABING!
Hope this helps Shawn. Anything is better than the doctor'$ bull squeeze. Happy to turn you on, friend. ;)
Concerning Coconut Oil
For my 'pulling' I use olive oil only because of the expense. I can't see spitting out oil that cost me around $20.00 a bottle, liquid or not. Same as hemp oil, another oil I use. And yes I do keep it in my mouth for twenty minutes and treat it like a mouth wash. My morning walk takes about twenty minutes. My walk is a leisurely one, nothing that I would need to breath through my mouth during. Not as leisurely as stopping to talk to anybody on the way. I couldn't do that either. So you wouldn't want to jog, run or do any of that strenuous stuff to put you out of breath.
When I get home I simply brush my teeth the way I would normally. I brush my teeth after every meal, not that I use baking soda and swish with vinegar every time. I'll just use water.
Everything that I used to use butter with I now use coconut oil. And I do have a spoon full of it daily and let it rest in my mouth without cleaning it out. This may help but I am not sure. What I do know is I wont have to go through that dreaded surgery (any surgery, to me, is dreaded) called root canal, which I understand is very dangerous. Read further on the following links I've posted.
Best of luck to you all. And again, happy to have turned you on ~!
How to do oil pulling:
- Put 1-2 teaspoons of oil into the mouth. I prefer to use 2 teaspoons of organic coconut oil or Olive Oil. I scoop it out as a solid and let it melt in my mouth before swishing (I don’t like the texture of solid coconut oil).
- Swish for 20 minutes. Apparently the timing is key, according to Dr. Bruce Fife, author of Oil Pulling Therapy, as this is long enough to break through plaque and bacteria but not long enough that the body starts re-absorbing the toxins and bacteria. The oil will get thicker and milky as it mixed with saliva during this time and it should be creamy-white when spit out.
- Spit oil into the trash can. Especially if you have a septic system like I do… don’t spit into the sink! Do not swallow the oil as it is hopefully full of bacteria, toxins and pus that are now not in the mouth!
- Rinse well with warm water. Warm water seems to clean the mouth better (my opinion). I swish a few times with warm water to get any remaining oil out of my mouth.
- Brush well. Make sure any remaining bacteria is out of your mouth.
- How to Use Egg Shells to Heal your Cavities | Organic Health
- Root Canals: Another Risk Factor for Cancer that Most Doctors Don't Know About < Burton Goldb
- Struggle with cavities? Here's how you can reverse them naturally!
- 8 Reasons Apple Cider Vinegar Is One Of The Best Health Tonics Available | The Mind Unleashed
- The hidden dangers of root canals you don't know about -- Health & Wellness -- Sott.net
Your dentist doesn't want you to know, and the American Dental Association (ADA) sure doesn't want us to tell you of the many dangers of root canals. After all, it's a multi-billion dollar industry. Any tainting of the root canal image could cost...
- Root Canals Often Lead to Infections -- Are You At Risk?
9 our of 10 root canals we remove are infected. Some have eaten away the bone. Others have spread through the body. Discover the visual evidence of the dangers
- Why a Root Canal is Dangerous Dental Procedure
Many people believe that a root canal is essential to good oral health, but the truth is that this dental procedure can be the root of many diseases.
No comments yet.