Setting Smart Goals to Achieve Success Quotes
Setting Goals is smart. Establishing positive goals are habitual for successful people.
What is a smart goal? To identify a S.M.A.R.T. goal, begin by building your dreams, establishing personal goals which align with those dreams, and these goals will effectively change your life.
To be truly successful one must acknowledge risks, set goals which S.M.A.R.T, and strive to attain them.
Setting smart goals to achieve your personal best is measured in blocks with milestones of accomplishments.
In order to be successful in life identify these milestones along the way, and then continue to establish future goals.
Acronym for SMART Goals
Are Defined As
Other Representations of S.M.A.R.T. Goals
(tangible) (task oriented)
There are many types of goals from short term goals to long term goals.
Setting up financial goals with budget planning, creating an emergency fund and avoiding foolish spending is common knowledge.
So how does one establish this set criterion?
Whether you are rich with money or rich in spirit, a person’s outlook defines what it means to be successful. The haves and the have-nots are defined within each person.
Consider the following success quotes aligned with some examples of smart goals, and determine how close your vision to success may be. Are your goals aligned with your dreams, your visions?
Can you identify which of these are the S.M.A.R.T. goals? What is your vision for success?
- Goal: Acquire as much as possible. “Define yourself by your stuff, and you’ll feel good when you have a lot and bad when you don’t.” ~ Max Lucado
- Goal: Keep on going and risk everything. “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.” ~ Robert F. Kennedy
- Goal: Do something no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. Just take a step towards your goal. “If you can't feed a hundred people, then feed just one.” ~ Mother Theresa
- Goal: Believe in yourself, ask for help when needed, and believe in others. “He believed in what God tells him to do. He obeys what momma says he should do, and He believes in everything that the woman he loves says of him. Armed with that he can do whatever he sets out to do.” ~Tom Hanks on Forrest Gump
- Goal: Motivation is a wonderful thing, but be sure you are walking the walk and not just talking the talk. "If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader." ~John Quincy Adams
- Goal: Keep reaching and practice patience. Keep your dream alive. "You may have the right words, the right people, the right strategy, but if you have the wrong timing, forget it. Timing is everything. So often we make a decision at the wrong time, either just before a victory or just after a setback. Don’t get too caught up in the highs and lows. Keep the big picture in mind." ~ Bil Cornelius, Author and Pastor
- Goal: Work together with others and be part of a team. “We are stronger together than we are alone.” ~ Walter Payton
- Goal: Through trials and tribulations growth occurs. Learn from the past. Pain can be a promoting motivator encouraging radical change. “Lend me a spiritual thermometer by which I may try the heat of your heart, and I will tell you the amount of your success.” ~ Charles Spurgeon
Where did you find yourself on the spectrum of these subjective goals?
Did you see yourself in any of these areas?
Smart goals are established in personal development. Only you can set these goals, what are you waiting for?
Goal setting takes purpose with a passion for the dreams to cultivate.
Most people know success comes from hard work and determination. Keeping a record of significant achievements promotes transformation. The successful will gain much in life by identifying the markers.
Speaking truth with knowledge to get things done, motivational quotes are used all across the country, in seminars, and in the workplace.
Speakers begin speeches with inspirational quotes to get their audiences attention. Sometimes they share a funny story or a little humor to raise the audience involvement.
That is considered successful participation.
- Goal: Dare to believe, everything is possible . Don’t wait for someone to come along and hand it to you.
- Goal: Be brave, dream big, keep reaching, and attain your success.
The measure of success is defined in faith. Faith makes all things possible. Don’t live a life in fear and take your time to pray.
“Life is like a bowl of cherries.” ~ Forrest Gump You never know what taste it will bring, whether it is sweet or sour, but a pit will surely be found. Learn how to enjoy every step along the way.
Faith will create a goal within through a successful blessed assurance.
Goal setting, like anything else in life, takes vision. Being passionate about something creates a dream.
Smart goals achieve success because anything is possible when we never give up.
Take Our Poll on Goal Setting
Do you set smart goals?See results without voting
More by this Author
These everyday heroes are like each one of us, confidently living normal day to day lives. An everyday hero is a person of integrity with a will of compassion to serve others...
What is the motivating force behind every successful person? It is what your soul craves when you are standing at the curbside of your life. Motivation is defined as the reasons behind a given act, or through an...
When God called you home, it was a difficult time for us on earth, but heaven welcomed you there. Many people say that the first thing they want to do when they arrive in heaven is see all their friends and loved...