Some Therapy Overcoming Asthma Attacks
Asthma until now could not be cured completely. Therapy that can be done is to prevent the attacks. Even if the attack occurs, it attempted not severe, short term, and cure in the time of an attack.
Some therapies can be implemented to prevent asthma attacks. One of asthma prevention act can be done with or without drugs.
Prevention without the use of drugs is to avoid factors that can cause asthma attacks, they are:
1. Irritants factors such as dust, cigarette smoke, gas, and chemicals.
2. Temperature changes suddenly.
3. Excessive physical fatigue.
4. Excessive emotion.
5. Substance allergens such as animal dander, pollen, certain foods, especially in patients with allergic asthma.
6. Upper respiratory tract infection.
This action without the drug does not always bring results because of various circumstances on sometimes difficult to avoid. Moreover, sometimes trigger factors attacks consist of a variety of factors not just one factor alone.
Other preventive therapy that can be overcome asthma are :
- Freshwater Therapy
Asthma and allergies can be caused by many things such as air which inhaled or eating and drinking that are not hygienic. The easiest way is to drink at least 8 glasses per day.
Exercise is also one of therapy to prevent asthma attacks. However, sports for people with asthma need to be selected in accordance with the level and severity of disease.
The recommended sport is gymnastics and swimming. Gymnastics and swimming will improve the quality of respiratory muscles, increasing work efficiency and improved respiratory muscle.
- Salt Therapy / Halotherapy
Salt has a negative side because it can lead to hypertension if taken to much. But for the respiratory system, the salt can cure asthma through halotherapy or salt therapy.
Halotherapy also can be done as a detoxing for the smokers. Detoxification with this therapy can overcome the symptoms common in smokers, such as cough and excessive of phlegm production.
- Fruits and Vegetables
Vegetables are not only useful as a fiber to facilitate your digestive tract. According to research, vegetables can also make you to avoid asthma. Most children with asthma are deficient in vitamin A and C.
The researchers have not discovered what makes asthma sufferers are deficient in vitamin A and C. To be sure the researchers suggest that asthma sufferers eat lots of fruits and vegetables so that vitamins need to be met.
- Ozone Hemotherapy
Ozone that referred to here is the ozone in liquid form. With the tool generator, ozone formation is processed to consist of three oxygen atoms (O3). This fluid is able to stimulate the formation of antioxidants that help to fight free radicals thus increasing endurance.
Patient's blood is taken by 10 cc using a syringe and then mixed with 10 cc of ozone gas. After evenly mixed, fresh blood is re-injected into the patient's muscle intramuscular injection.
- Sleep enough
Lack of sleep makes us easily hurt because of reduced number of T cells capable of killing cancer cells and microbes.
- Acupuncture Therapy
Asthma patient's body part to be pierced needle is near the nape of the neck, the back of the hand near the thumb and forefinger, as well as the inner elbow.
All the goal of the therapy is to enhance immunity and stamina. The more healthy body, all allergens can be defeated by the body itself. The attacks became more and more rare.
My Others Hub:
- Treating Asthma With Goat's Milk
- Don't Forget to Rinse Your Mouth After Using an Asthma Spray
- Myths of Asthma
- Overcoming Asthma While Pregnant
- Facebook Can Trigger an Asthma Attack, Really?
- Asthma? Consump Magnesium!
- Fried Insects Can Worsen Asthma
- Large Waisted Women Easy to Affected by Asthma
- May, Month of World Asthma
- Chlorine in Swimming Pool Trigger Allergy and Asthma
- Controlling Asthma in Children
- Case of Baby Suffered Asthma Is Increasing
- Stubborn Cough Could Be an Asthma Symptoms in Children
- Don't Be Gratuitous! Giving Cough Syrup for Children with Asthma
More by this Author
The function of goat milk in the treatment of asthma is increasing stamina. This can happen because the fluorine which is an antiseptic...