Best Recumbent Exercise Bike For Home Workouts
These days, people desiring a great cardio workout are turning to modern exercise equipment which they can use with ease in the comfort and privacy of their own homes. Popular options include the treadmill, the elliptical trainer, and the recumbent bike. Want to reap the benefits of a low-impact workout? Go recumbent!
The advent of the recumbent bike, which can provide a no-stress yet effective cardio workout, can also strengthen the lower body while improving circulation and posture, is truly a welcome development. It has created a fun and convenient way to exercise. Even the budget-conscious will find investing in a recumbent stationary bike worth it, just by considering the relatively safer workout (compared to other exercise equipment) and health benefits that accrue in using it.
While choosing a specific type of exercise bike for a low-impact workout is a matter of personal preference, most individuals end up finding the unique features of the recumbent exercise bike most suitable to their particular needs.
Here are some models of recumbent exercise bikes that will make a welcome addition in your home
Phoenix Magnetic Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Calories, distance, and speed are all easy to read on the monitor
- Feautures a magnetic resistance system that is very quiet
- Has a step through frame for comfort
- Adjustable dial setting for 8 different levels of resistance
- Safe, sturdy pedals with straps to hold your feet on built into a very secure steel frame
- Easy to assemble in about 30 minutes
- Measures 58 x 38 x 24 inches. Comes with a 1-year frame warranty.
- Maximum weight limit of 250 pounds
Schwinn Active 20 Series Recumbent Exercise Bike
- Comes with 11 different workout programs to suit to everyone's needs
- Digital display monitors Distance, Watt, Calories, Pulse, Speed, RPM, and Time
- Monitor your level of fitness with heart rate grip sensors
- 8 levels of eddy current resistance that are controlled by digital computer
- Ability to set workouts to 6 profiles that are preset, 1 that is manual and 3 that are for heart rate control, also included is 1 profile for target heart rate
- Maximum 275-pound user limit
- Measures 58.5 x 26 x 36 inches
More by this Author
Tips for beginner and seasoned commercial tanning bed users. Learn how to indoor tan correctly and get the best deals at your tanning salon.
A young womens detailed experience with the human parasite cleaner, Humaworm. Includes graphic pictures of actual parasite found in stool.
My mother has been making the yummiest moist Zucchini bread for as long as I can remember. Here is her recipe.