Stop Smoking Marijuana - 5 Incredible Benefits To Look Forward To When You Finally Stop Smoking Marijuana
Many people would love to stop smoking marijuana because they finally realise that it's becoming harder to control their habit and it is indeed taking control of their life. I will openly admit that not everyone who smokes weed may suffer these negative aspects however if you believe that you are truly addicted then there are many benefits to weaning yourself off grass. There are numerous benefits to finally learning how to stop smoking marijuana and I've included some of these below:-
1) Whether you like to admit it or not, weed smoking will take over your life and you will become a slave to the green bud. How often have you gone through the day thinking about when your next opportunity will be to light up? If you're anything like me it was as soon as possible and as soon as I had my first joint, no matter what time it was, that would spell the end of my day and all hope of getting anything constructive done. If you finally learned how to stop smoking marijuana these restrictions can finally be lifted from you and you're free to live your life the way you wish.
2) Lets face facts, if you added up the total amount of money you spend each year on weed I'm pretty sure you would be shocked. We often concentrate on the physical and mental health benefits of trying to stop smoking marijuana however the financial benefits are unbelievable. I would never have called myself a heavy pot smoker, but I was spending an average of $30-$40 a week. Over the period of the year this habit that was getting me nowhere was costing me up to $1500-$2000. Once I finally decided to step up and stop smoking marijuana I found a new sort of freedom and was able to afford many things I had always wanted and this eventually created a better lifestyle for me.
3) One of the most important benefits that I found after I eventually stopped smoking marijuana was the ability to think a lot clearer. It is unbelievable how much weed smoking actually takes over brain and can affect your everyday life. Within just a few short weeks of actually giving up you will find that your thinking is far clearer and possibly things make a lot more sense than they used to. One of the major issues I managed to overcome when I finally did stop smoking marijuana was paranoia. I'm sure as a weed smoker you are fully aware of how everyday situations can make you feel extremely paranoid, and I eventually discovered there was no rhyme or reason behind this.
4) Another great benefit of stopping smoking marijuana is the change in mindset you will undergo. I, personally, suffered from a severe lack of motivation and this wasn't helped by my sagging energy levels. Unfortunately once I had smoked a joint that was it for me, I knew I wasn't going to achieve anything for the rest of the day. My mindset was such that even if there was something extremely urgent that I had to complete by the end of the day, I just wasn't motivated enough to get it done. This, of course, eventually had a big impact on my life and the way potential employers, family and friends viewed me. I was then an extremely de-motivated individual who couldn't really be trusted or relied upon.
5) Weed smoking will not only affect your thinking and overall motivation, it can also affect the way that you view yourself. I finally found after years of self abuse that when I finally did manage to stop smoking marijuana that my opinion of myself and my self-worth increase dramatically. I was almost unstoppable, because I had finally managed to overcome a lifetime addiction I truly believed that anything was possible. When you do believe in yourself and when you finally realise that you are worth so much more, you actually find that this positive attitude will make you far more successful in both your personal and business life.
If you, like many, are struggling with what you believe is a weed addiction and would like to enjoy many of the benefits mentioned above, it is about time that you finally learned how to stop smoking marijuana. If you honestly believe it's time that you kick the habit and started living life to the fullest once again, I urge you to check out my blow by blow account of the cannabis coach – CLICK HERE