Sweet Dreams-How to Make a Dream Pillow
1. Pick out a fabric for your pillow. I usually use an old shirt that I no longer wear.
2. Cut out two 6" by 12" pieces of your fabric.
3. Sew together three of the sides on the wrong side (so that the pillow is inside-out).
4. Fill a mesh bag with your choice of herbs and flowers (make sure you look at the list below before adding your herbs).
5. After you have chosen your herbs and tied your mesh bag, slide it into your pillow.
6. Add the desired amount of stuffing to your pillow. Remember, the more you add, the less you can smell the herbs within.
7. Sew the remaining side of your pillow.
8. Slip the dream pillow in your own pillow and enjoy!
Which herbs should I use?
When choosing your herbal mixture, you have to be careful as many herbs cause bad dreams.
What you should NOT use in your dream pillow:
What you SHOULD use in your dream pillow:
NOTE: This information was taken from http://herbalmagick.blogspot.com/2009/02/dream-pillow-herbs.html. This site will give you more info on why you should/shouldn't use certain herbs. I can say that I have tried most of the aforementioned herbs and flowers in my dream pillows, but I have not used all of them. Have fun making your very own dream pillow!
Check out some of my other hubs!
- My Life Goal: Curing the World
from http://www.longgame.com I have always thought that having goals is one of the most important aspects of one's life. Without them, one's actions seem to lack purpose. For that reason, I have made a goal...
- How to Become Eco-Friendy
from http://laptops.toshiba.com My mom recently started working for a local environmental group. Before she started this job, I thought I was eco-friendly. Turns out I was far from it. Now I am taking steps...
- Would You Buy It? 5 Incredibly Expensive Objects
from http://www.thesupercars.org Have you ever wondered what it would be like to drive at speeds of up to 250 mph on the highway? Well now your dream can come true in the Lamborghini Reventon. And guess what?...
- The Most Popular Colors
from http://www.colourlovers.com Most people have a favorite color. However, when it comes down to it, what is the most popular color? Car.com states that white is the most popular car color. However, people...
- Turtles Can Live Forever
This is rather old news, but I am very surprised at the amount of people unaware of the fact that turtles don't age. What is aging? Aging is defined as the deterioration of one's organs. As one gets older,...
- Dog: A Man's Best Friend, Not Google's
from www.logoogle.com Dogs are a man's best friend, right? Well, while that may be so, they actually yield about half as many Google results as cats. Looking up "dog" on Google, I found there to be about...
- Dogs vs. Cats
from http://lh5.ggpht.com About a week ago I decided to look up the terms "cat" and "dog" on Google (http://hubpages.com/hub/Dog-A-Mans-Best-Friend-Not-the-Googles). Much to my surprise, "cat" returned much...
More by this Author
Millions of people in the world suffer from acne. Acne can be very embarrassing and very hard to cure. Fortunately, I was able to develop a daily routine not only to get rid of acne, but to prevent it from returning as...
There are many reasons why your nose could be runny. It is important that you keep an eye out for other symptoms that could indicate any of the below diagnoses. 1. Common Cold: This is one of the most common causes of...
Everyone knows about using exercise to lose weight, but here are ten other (easier and more fun!) ways you can exercise, without having to go to the gym.