Systemic Yeast Infection - What Is It
What You Need To Know About Systemic Yeast Infection
Are you one of these people that are constantly plagued by a yeast infection and are you wondering about Systemic Yeast Infection. This is why I’m making this Hub.
For years I have suffered from a yeast infection. I did not even know that my symptoms where were signs of Candidiasis. (Systemic Yeast Infection) It reached a stage where I could hardly function any more and doctors, family and friends were convinced I’m a hypochondriac.
Although the term is not really used any more, in the seventies it was called “Yuppie Flu.” And most people believed it to be imagined.
I do not want other to suffer so needlessly, so in this Hub I’m going to try and make you aware of the symptoms and make a few suggestions on how to get rid of it. And you will see that I feel a Natural Cure for Yeast Infection is the best.
What Are The Symptoms Of Systemic Yeast Infection?
First, here is a short definition of System Yeast Infections:
Systemic yeast is a system-wide infection or overgrowth of the Candida (yeast) fungus throughout the body.
An overgrowth is simply that the fungus has grown too much. The Candida fungus in present in our intestines all the time and it fights some bacteria that can make us very ill. So, it is only when there is and overgrowth that it becomes a problem and we get a yeast infection.
So, what I’m trying to say is: the infection is in all your organs, bones and muscles.
I think a good place to start is a list of the Candidiasis symptoms and signs:
First of course there are all the well know symptoms of a yeast infection such as the burning and itching that drives you up the wall. There may also be a papery discharge and even a bad smell.
Now for the other signs and symptoms of systemic yeast infections that you may not even know about at all:
1. A general “lousy” feeling all over in spite of all kinds of treatment
2. The cause of this rotten feeling cannot be determined
3. You have had a course of antibiotics or even a few courses
4. A subconscious preference for foods and drinks made with yeast, such as bread, beer, wine and cheese
5. A constant craving for sweets or other kinds of sugary foods
6. Very strong carbohydrate cravings
7. After eating these foods that you crave, you feel better for a little while and then you feel even worse
8. In spite of a negative diagnosis for hypoglycemia you still feel that you suffer from low blood sugar with the following symptoms:
* Sudden hunger
* A drowsy mental state
* Cold sweats
* Rapid heartbeat
* Blurred vision …to name but few
9. You use alcohol, especially beer and wine, often
10. You take birth control pills
11. You are constantly plagued by abdominal pains
13. Persistent athlete’s foot
14. Fungus infections of toenails and fingernails
15. You feel even more tired on damp days and around moldy places
17. Low immune system as seen by constant illnesses
18. Constant skin problems
19. Food allergies
20 Muscle weaknesses
What To Do About Systemic Yeast Infection:
Here we cannot get away from the fact that you have to take a holistic approach. You need to treat the yeast by changing your lifestyle and diet habits. It may also be a good idea to take nutritional supplements such as probiotics.
As you can see from the list of signs and symptoms above, there are certain foods and drinks you will have to stay away from. Basically you need to stop eating any food that contains yeast. The exception here is yogurt that actually helps you to get rid of a yeast infection.
So stay away from: * Bread and all refined wheat products
* Dried fruit
* Sugary foods and sweets
Make sure you eat enough vegetables as you need to build up your immune system. Get enough rest for the same reason. If at all possible, try and stay away from all stress. (I know that is not always possible!)
In the end, you have to adopt a healthier lifestyle if you want to get rid of your Yeast Infection.
More by this Author
Looking at a homemade water filtration using charcoal and sand can be a very good way to get clear, clean house water. As the need for clean water grows so will the need for water filters. Making a Homemade Charcoal...
When making cards and other crafts that use pressed flowers, one has two options. You can buy flowers that are already pressed, or you can press your own. While buying pressed flowers can save you some time, the costs...
Here are some top tips on how to lose leg fat.