Taebo : Basic Tae bo - Tae kwon do Steps and boxing your way to a healthier you
Have you imagine yourself dancing and throwing punches at the same time in a fast paced moves? Since I am into dancing, sometimes I enjoy myself doing the basic steps of tae kwon do plus dancing. It is cool. I know the basics of tae kwon do and boxing growing up in the Philippines where they teach children boxing, girls and boys alike. How about combining dancing and tae kwon do stance, it is fast moving, alerting all your senses and you will enjoy it. That is basically tae bo, fast faced kicking, boxing stance and dancing, YEEBAH.
What is Tae bo?
Tae bo is simply put “tae kwon do” and “boxing” using fast paced music, and following steps just like in dancing, all your senses are awake and it is fast paced moving. It became popular in the 1990s by Billy Blanks a tae kwon do practitioner . It also became a commercial success as it sells many learning Cds as well.
Steps are easy to follow, all you need is a "Tae bo" CD and a big TV in front of you, you can also use the computer if you have speakers and YOUTUBE, there are basic tae bo lessons at YOUTUBE too. Click on the video here and you will see it.
- You can choose the six or eight and ten minute workout Tae bo, but you can do the more intensified ones if you like.
Why is Tae bo recommended?
- I am recommending this one too as well as dancing because you just moved with the beat and do the punches.
- It is not boring, you danced and move with music
- It is indoor, you can do it anytime of the day, in your own house too
- You feel the energy and you have no choice but to follow and move with the steps
- It is kind of cool flexing your muscles while you move and dance (even if you are a woman)
- You can test your endurance too
- It is an aerobic exercise which tends to improve how your cardiovascular works in managing the oxygen inhale and exhale too.
- It also strengthen muscles and at the same time you become flexible
- You can have a choice of using tae bo moderately not the fast pace one if you like. However there are also high intensity workout intended to increase cardiovascular fitness, strength, muscular endurance and flexibility
- But Tae bo isn’t intended for learning the fighting mood stance, but it nonetheless includes all the punches and stance in basic karate. No throws, grappling and ground techniques to learn here
Now are you ready for the basic tae bo. C‘mon join me.
- Secrets on staying slim and managing food intake
How not to become fat: managing food intake Eating is as basic as breathing. We need to eat in order to survive. Different people in different culture eat different kinds of food. The choice of food is...
- Dancing as a form of exercise and having fun
For me, dancing is the best form of exercise specially if you are busy and want to have some fun while doing it. It is not boring and while dancing you can listen to music and then you are more attuned...
- Good lovemaking is good for your health
I was sidelined again in the forum by the topic Sex effect--can sex put bad effect on our health? So, I researched about it as I am wondering why all people have that notion, and why all people are...
More by this Author
Color Your Day : The Benefits of Color Therapy. Color, color, color, color, it brightens the day and make you happier specially at times when you are stressed out. People have color preferences and usually they based...
Do you want to get pregnant faster? here are some ways for you to do so that you can achieve your reproductive goals. When two people love each other and they want to start a family there are various ways on how to...
Humor Quotes and Funny Jokes About Pregnant Women. I like to read humor and laughter about anything pertaining to the world around us -- people, places, situations and anything which will make me laugh. That's what I do...