Tart Cherry For Aching Finger Joints
Could Tart Cherry Resolve Your Problem With Aching Finger Joints?
• Are the joints in your fingers inflamed, maybe even, stiff, red, and swollen with inflammation?
• Do your finger joints hurt when you use your hands for normal everyday activities?
• Are your finger joints often swollen and/or so painful that their condition makes it uncomfortable to use them?
• Do you have to deal with tender finger joints even when you are at rest and not using your hands?
• Have you had it? Are you fed up and ready to explore a solution to the pain that could be effective, easy to find, and reasonably priced?
• Do you think it might be time to consider using tart cherry products to solve your aching finger joints?
✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾ ✾
Patients report to doctors that tart cherry supplements relieve the pain and swelling in their hands.
Tart Cherry Could Meet Your Joint Needs!
✾ I have been using a tart cherry product for so long now that I do not remember exactly how it came to my attention. Being diagnosed with some sort of arthritis as a young child I was told that I would be in a wheelchair by the time I was 30. Thankfully, that doctor was wrong about the wheelchair, but the joint pain in my hands did begin very early.
A diet that avoids junk food is a tremendous help, particularly sodas, colas, pops, or whatever you call them--diet brand or not. If (or rather, when) I slip up, my hands notify me of my error right away. Of course, pain from consuming the wrong foods is actually a blessing with so much of it so readily available!
As I passed the 30 mark I began to need some extra help and at some point I came across the info on tart cherry. I was offered strong pain meds from doctors but could not reconcile my mind to the damaging effects they would have on other parts of my body, and particularly my mind. I needed something safer.
My first experiments with using this fruit medicinally began with eating the cherries. Believe me, that's a lot of cherries, so I looked for a supplement. I didn't have high expectations, but my perspective was that it couldn’t hurt to try a good brand.
How very thankful I now am for the properties of tart cherry that make such a difference in my life! I used the maximum dosages daily initially because my hands, especially my fingers, were in constant pain. After experimenting according to the research, I found that if I took the recommended dosage each day I had tremendous relief.
Make Tart Cherry Juice:
In the beginning I had to take the supplement everyday without fail. If I did not the same amount of pain came back immediately. After taking tart cherry for several years now I can sometimes forget to take it for a several days in a row before the digits on my hands sound the alert and remind me to “find that bottle now before we get in big trouble!”
A couple of years ago I had a new problem come up with my left hand and needed to see a specialized hand surgeon. In discussing all my hand issues with him I mentioned using the tart cherry, thinking he would derisively snort at me. However, he remarked that he had several patients tell him that using tart cherry gave them great relief for their aching hands.
I would have to look up all the details again, but it was interesting to read that tart cherry has a unique ability to help hands, like glucosamine has special benefits for knees. It would be no surprise to learn that tart cherry has benefits for other parts of the body, but I am very satisfied with how my fingers respond to this wonderful gift from God’s creation.
All this makes me wonder just how much we have missed by making science our god. Oh, I know, “science” helped determine what tart cherry’s beneficial properties are, but science did not create tart cherry and life would be better for everyone if we only ate the wonderful variety of natural foods that were created for us to eat. Maybe I’d better stick to the topic, though...
Several brands of tart cherry can be purchased from Vita-Cost. Their NSI brand capsules work as well for me as other brands and they are usually less expensive. Tart cherry can be obtained in liquid form, in capsules, or in soft gels from a variety of companies. If you think tart cherry might be of benefit to you then do some reading on the different brands and their formulas.
Be your own advocate and do the research for yourself, your family, and friends, then share the news of how you benefitted from what you've learned about tart cherry supplements for painful hands.
Tart Cherry helps with Insomnia:
Grow Your Own Cherries
Keep these tips in mind if you decide to check out the benefits of tart cherry for joint pain:
• Always check with your doctor about any health issue you have and any supplement that you might take. Even though a supplement may help symptoms, some conditions should always be monitored by a qualified doctor. ✾
• Be sure to plan ahead so you are able to drink plenty of extra water when taking supplements like tart cherry. ✾
• Do not depend on supplements to replace proper diet, exercise, and rest. Take responsibility for taking care of all of your health needs. ✾
• Be your own advocate and take responsibility to ask questions and do your own research on any health information (including research on the sources of information you read.) ✾
More by this Author
If you have struggled with thyroid hormone replacement medications like Synthroid, generics, and other alternatives you may find Tirosint to be the solution you need.
Your insomnia may well be caused by products containing artificial sweeteners! Do you know how the brain responds to these products and what is being reported by consumers who have used them?
Want to know about some concrete driveway solutions for new construction, a remodel, or repair that provide green space options? These ideas range from why-didn't-I-think-of-that to new products.