Teenager With Acne Problems?
Okay so you have hit the teenager years finally! After so much waiting it has finally arrived. Guess what also arrived at this crucial time in your life? Yes, a pesky thing called acne. Why you might ask well the answer is simple. Hormones. Your body is changing rapidly and your hormones are going crazy as a result you now have these annoying red patches/pimples all over. There is no better way to ruin a selfie than acne. Am I right?
Now the even bigger issue you know what it is and that you need to do all you can to get rid of it. One little problem you are flat broke. So being in your shoes many years ago I fill I am required to give you some home remedies that might just work for you. Not just a couple but 10 of the most well known methods that work!
10 Home Remedies For Acne
- Make a home facial mask with only TWO items. All you need is cinnamon and honey. Simply mix 2 tablespoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon together until they are thoroughly blended. This will create a paste. Apply to face and leave on for 10-15 minutes(if you leave on longer it will be okay as it is all natural). Rinse completely off and lightly towel dry. Note: May Cause Burning Sensation
- This one only requires one ingredient and it is used for various things so you are most likely to find it in your home. However, this technique requires you to do it multiple times a day. Use 1 part Apple Cider Vinegar and 3 Parts water. Get a cotton ball and apply to blemished areas for at 10 minutes. Wash fave thoroughly afterwards and also be sure to use a moisturizer cream afterwards if you feel as though your face may be drying out.
- Use 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of raw honey, 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder mix into a paste and apply for 30 minutes. Rinse off followed by moisturizing.
- Have an extra lemon laying around? Squeeze out the juice and with a q-tip apply the juice to your pimples before going to bed.
- Okay I KNOW you have toothpaste in your home. Now it is recommended that you only use white toothpaste if you are using this method. After brushing your teeth before bed apply some paste to your acne(no need to slave on a whole tube). leave overnight and rinse off in the morning. If you choose to do this method before calling it a night you should leave the paste on for at least 30 minutes minimal to see results. NOTE: Some toothpastes might cause stinging. This is common.
- Apply baking soda after washing your face for 10-15 minutes two to three times a day.
- Ice cubes! Yes, I said ice cubes. When you have swollen red blotches on your face ice naturally reduces inflammation and the general appearance of the blemish. Also, on the plus side it will help close your pores up to reduce the risk of bacteria getting in while pushing bacteria out. It's a win win all the way around.
- Aloe Vera. If you have an Aloe Vera plant at home take a leaf and
- squeeze some of the gel from the plan. Apply to your face once or twice daily.NOTE: This is also a technique used for getting rid of scarring from acne.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey and the juice of half a lemon in a cup of cooked oatmeal. Rub the mixture on your face as you would a mask. Once the mixture has dried rinse off thoroughly. Repeat this method weekly.
There You Have It!
10 home remedies that will help you get rid of that pesky acne that nobody wants. Please feel free to post other remedies that you have found that have worked for you! Someone might be in dire need of the helpful tip!
How many times a day do you wash your face?See results without voting
Acne Face Wash
No comments yet.