Telltale signs that you are getting older
It's amazing at times the things that you learn in life. Here's something else I learned from listening to a morning radio show on my drive to work. I heard a story about a list of a dozen tell tale signs that you just might be getting a little bit older in life. These tell tale signs apply to just about all of the age groups in life, and it doesn't matter if you are getting ready to enter your 20's, 30's, 40's or some other age category.
As you are aging gracefully sometimes you don't realize that you are getting older. On the other hand some folks act as though that they can get away with anything they choose when they realize that they are getting older in life, and take advantage of this point in their lives. This can really apply to certain little old ladies, such as Betty White, but that's another whole story down the road for the Hub Pages. Now onto that list of signs of getting older.
12 Signs that you are getting older -
1. You have to clear your throat much more often then before.
2. You gain approximately two to three more pounds every year.
3. You start first thinking things out more often before you just jump right in, and act on those things.
4. Your teeth continue to grow longer as you get older.
5. Your octave level in your voice changes with age.
6. Migraine headaches aren't as severe as they once were as you get older, which is a good thing. I have a co-worker who is really excited to hear about this prospect as they get older.
7. You tend to get wiser in life as you go through more life experiences, which is another good thing.
8. You wake up more frequently throughout the nighttime hours. Sometimes it seems like every two hours on the dot.
9. The importance, and priority of certain issues in your life change as you get older and up in the years.
10. Your hands, feet, and nails continue to grow as you get older.
11. With a little bit of age under your belt you start to slow down some in your movement, and you are not quite as fast and quick as you once use to be.
12. Your personnel views on certain things in life change, and you start seeing things differently then you use to as you get older.
Now of coarse there are many other tell tale signs for when a person is getting older, however with some of those signs it's better not to put them in print. Some others I'm sure that the Hub Pages would frown upon, and wouldn't let be published here, or even consider for publishing. So I chose some of the nicer signs of aging to write about in this hub. I hope that you both enjoyed, and learned a little something while you were here. :)
Have you noticed that some of the things listed here in this hub are true in your life?See results without voting
An interesting factoid is that the "Happy Birthday to you" melody and song, which was written and composed in 1893 by Patty and Mildred Hill is the most recognized folk song in the English language, and the song's lyrics have been translated into at least 18 other languages. Just a little trivia fact, and another fun fact to know and tell here on this hub.
More by this Author
Sometimes certain people in this world have more money than common sense, and here's an interesting list of ten different stupid things that some rich people spend their money on & buy.
TLC is back with yet another reality television show. This time it's at Myrtle Beach, which is the vacation hot spot in South Carolina. Maybe they are just trying to keep up with their neighbors south of them in...
Everyone has heard of the 7 wonders of the world, which includes breath taking views of nature's beauty in marvelous places like the Grand Canyon. Just as nature has done, mankind has also been leaving astonishing works...