Ten Things Indicating That You Are Totally Fearless
The FEARLESS MANIFESTO
C'mon, BRING it ON......YEAH, Bring IT!
There are people who look life bravely in the eye and accept its challenges. They have the attitude that life is what one makes it. They refuse to live within limits, whether it is familial or societal. They believe in living by THEIR own rules and feel that to live by other's rules is a total waste of their time, energy, and life.
They contend that there are myriad ways to live life and refuse to settle for just a set pattern of life. They are there to explore life in all its intricacies and delights. They feel that those who live life on a fear and/or security bases are extremely sad people indeed. They maintain that one must live beyond limits in order to have the maximum life possible.
They see being a spectator in life as abject passivity and a living death. They aim to be very active participators in the life game. If others want to watch, fine with them. They do not intend to watch life and see it passing them by. No way! Their object is NEVER to be a second and/or third person singular in life but to ALWAYS be a first person into the thick of life. They desire to REALLY LIVE life while the rest of the population just intend to merely meander through it.
Here are the ten indicators that demonstrate that you are FEARLESS:
(1) You think the television show Survivor is for wimps! These people do not know the first thing about naked survival. Survival for twenty weeks in Borneo eating grass and bugs! Oh please, that was an elementary exercise!. Besides, the host and producers were watching people to see how they were doing! Hell, you survived two months ALONE, without the benefit of television people and props in the Australian outback and the Indonesian jungle, eating snakes and other things that you could get your hands on. In addition to that, you lived as a squatter in an semiconstructed apartment in New York City's Lower East Side for two years- and liked every bit of your experience and and THRIVED!
(2) You laugh at the word alpha. You want to know who coined that word. Almost everyone, man and woman, you know fits into that category. Being around strong, confident, and self-assured people is second nature to you. You do not know anyone who is NOT an ALPHA. In fact, many people you know are BEYOND alpha, including yourself. Oh, honey, please stop with the melodramatics and tell it to the marines!
(3) Snakes, huh? Snakesssssssss! You are not afraid of no stinking snakes. You can look a king cobra in the eye and IT will be the one who will fearfully BACK off. Afraid of snakes? In fact, you find snakes to be quite fascinating, mysterious animals. You even have a snake as a pet. Want to see? Want to see? You're afraid. C'mon pet the snake, it would bite. Still afraid? Told you to touch the snake. Touch it #$%#@! You are such a wuspy!
(4)Roughing it in nature without the usual amenities is quite commonplace and an ordinary part of life for you. In fact, if given the opportunity, you could easily live quite Spartan. You are of the school that austerity is good for the body, mind, and spirit. You actually disdain people who have a high comfort level. To you, they are spoiled little children and/or wusps who need to MAN or WOMAN up. In fact, you laugh at such people. Their idea of roughing it in nature is enjoying nature while being ensconced in a comfortable lodge or chateau with all the amenities and then some. These people want to EXPERIENCE nature you say. What utter and complete balderdash. You are ACTUALLY experiencing natures in all ITS elements and glory-and LOVING every bit of it!
(5) You LOVE the more exotic foods. E-X-O-T-I-C, not merely different. You love foods such as fugu, sea urchin, snake and/or other foods beyond the usual meat, peas, and rice varieties. Foreign cuisine? No such thing as foreign cuisine to you. You believe in sampling and tasting all kinds of foods and cuisine. The mundane and more tame types of foods are not even in your menu nor vocabulary. You find people who love the safe and narrow regarding cuisine to be well........D-U-L-L-S-V-I-L-L-E!
(6) You will try ANYTHING at least once! You are game for adventure. In fact, you totally THRIVE on it. To you, anyone who is not adventurous and daring is living a totally fear based life. To you, cautious people are dead or as well as dead. You wonder to yourself why these people are alive-they are totally wasting their lives. If you are not on an adventure, you are either sick or dead. The type of adventure you like can range from totally outrageous fashion to travelling to a country W-H-E-R-E you have NEVER been before. Well, let's pack up and GO!
(7) YOU live the life that OTHERS fantastize/dream about and aspire to. You do things that others find to be forbidden and strange. Well, there is no such thing as forbidden and strange to you. Everything is to be explored and studied. Why live such a whitebread life when there are no limits and rules regarding how to explore and live YOUR life. Such rules and limitations are only human constructs, nothing more, nothing less. You relish life in all its nuances and magnificence. Let us enjoy. Indeed, you enjoy and enjoy mightily!
(8) Moderation? What is THAT? Are YOU kidding? No, really, you're kidding right? You have no iota what moderation means nor do you actually care. To you, moderation are for the wimps, wuzzies, and totally inauthentic people. You LIVE life at full kilter and thoroughly intend to do so until YOU are DEAD. What is considered to be outrageous and extreme to the majority of people is perfectly "normal" to you. Oh, you hate THAT word also, reminds you too much of that M word. No moderation for you, life is to be lived to the ULTIMATE LIMIT! Okay, let's do it!
(9) Rules, ugh! Rules are for those mortals who want to live a circumscribed and prescribed life. You are not going to live that OTHERS want you to live. If others want to live their lives by RULES and REGULATIONS, fine but no thank you. You are now laughing quite uproariously! You are still laughing. RULES are for OTHER people, you are going to live by YOUR OWN RULES and as you well please. Rules YOU say. You SPIT on rules!
(10) YOU refuse to stop LIVING, LOVING, and BEING because you are of a CERTAIN age! What's AGE got to do with it?! Age is just a number and a totally human construct. You are as YOUNG as you permit yourself to be. You intend to MAXIMIZE the latter part of your life. To you, middle and old age are not for wimps and/or other timid types. You know how to take middle and old age to an ENTIRELY DIFFERENT level, going where no other middle age and/or older person has ever gone before.
In summation, fearless people take on things that others are more fearful to take. They refuse to let human constructs, whether familial and/or societal prescribe how they should live their lives. They believe and practice living by their own rules and convictions. They adamantly reject living within prescribed conventions. They aim to live a life which is as limitless as possible. They feel that life is for participators, not spectators. They believe in being fully living instead of being just merely alive.
© 2011 Grace Marguerite Williams
More by this Author
FreeDigitalPhotos.net Many unfavorite children are survivors. They are usually quite undaunted when a negative situation arises. From their childhoods, they realize that there are going to be situations could be...
FreeDigitalPhotos.net The topic of the unfavorite child in the family is a topic which is seldom discussed if ever. It is difficult enough for parents to even acknowledge that there is favoritism within the family. Even...
Capricorns are the cool operators & strategists of the zodiac. They do not let their emotions rule them.They practice the art of detachment. To them, it is NEVER personal, it is always about business.
No comments yet.