Top 5 Effective Ways How to De-Stress
Before we get to the effective ways of de-stressing ourselves, let us first test the level of your stress.
Okay, let us look closely to the images or patterns below and analyzed if they are moving or are they perfectly still.
These are not gif or animated images. They are all perfectly still.
These patterns helps determine the level of stress a person can handle. The slower the movement, the better the ability to handle stress.
My Top 5 Effective Ways How to De-Stress
Stress can be the major factor that can lead to depression. It is better that we stop stress from taking our time before it gets worse.
I know that many people suffer from stress. Pressures from work or school cannot move on from failed relationship, missing a love one and developing a serious illness, to name a few. But we man minimize these stressful situations that we have.
I have listed here the top 5 effective ways on how one can de-stress.
1. Be a part of Nature.
Mountain hiking or just camping, this is the number one most effective way to release toxic on your thoughts and body. Nature is calm, very serene and helps you absorbs all the calmness around you. You will feel refreshed and alive.
2. Beach Galore.
A fun picnic at the beach is superb amazing to relax. Take a dip breath and enjoy the sun. Don’t think of work or other things, just enjoy first.
3. Take a fishing trip.
Fishing is exciting, catch or no catch; it’ll be a lot of fun breathing the aroma of nature plus the lake or river.
4. Watch a comedy movie with friends.
It’s not a crime to laugh, so pick the best laughable movie you know. Laughter is the best medicine, right?
5. Stroll at the park, have barbeque at night on your backyard andhave lights all over, be with your family and love ones on a nice warm porch relaxing and enjoying every moment.
And to sum it up, avoid strenuous activities while de-stressing:
- Don’t engage in more stressful activity or sports like playing chess or soduko or any activity that involves the use of mind.
- Don’t watch sad or tragic news and events especially if you’re an empath kind of person. You will just absorb all its negative energy.
- Don’t stay in your bed all day. Get up, have a healthy breakfast and enjoy the day outside.
- Don’t drool of what had happened that made you fell stressed. It’s yesterday. Better focused on the solution, not on the problem.
© 2012 Mycee. All Rights Reserved.
More by this Author
Heal yourself... naturally.
Oysters can offer an array of benefits on our health. But sometimes, this delectable, exotic food can also have a bad effect to our body. Find out more about the good and bad health effects of eating Oysters.
Always choose to reuse old things. In that way we help reduce the demand of things that contributes to environmental problems. Make something new out of these old CDs and DVDs, it may be a small thing, but it helps.